Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Scottie and Katrina are babes, more of them plz. Katrina is a great character as well since they decided to tune down her bitchiness. I'm really getting sick of the Mike/Rachel bullshit. Hope they break up and Mike has a crack at Katrina.

Stanford is in California.

For those that don't know it's famous for the being the silicon valley university. All nerds would know, especially beez :p

This means Rachel is going to the other side of the country where we will not be seeing her.

Stanford is in California.

For those that don't know it's famous for the being the silicon valley university. All nerds would know, especially beez :p

This means Rachel is going to the other side of the country where we will not be seeing her.
Reckon she'll accept the one that Louis got her into.

In the preview of the season finale it showed Mike giving her the ultimatum "if you leave we break up"

It's not a season finale... technically. It's like how they have done season 5 of Breaking Bad, splitting it up into 2.

Is it still season 3 or season 4 after the break?

They did that last season with Suits as well.

Yeah I remember this. I think it was because it was heading into Christmas season, so not many people watch TV during that time, the networks prefer to have reruns.

It happens with all the big shows that are on at that time.

Scottie and Katrina are babes, more of them plz. Katrina is a great character as well since they decided to tune down her bitchiness. I'm really getting sick of the Mike/Rachel bullshit. Hope they break up and Mike has a crack at Katrina.

i really enjoyed the mike/rachel relationship this week however it has run its course imo. its getting a bit too cliche for my liking hopefully the tension this week actually amounts to something and yet scottie is a hottie

Another Rachel nude scene. ;)
dude that was nothing

Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 11.05.42 PM.png
Like many I thought this week was good. It had more comedy and Louis (which are not necessarily mutually exclusive) and transitioned away from that internal/infighting horrible storyline that was the 'Darby' era. Hopefully the summer finale/next part of the season picks up where this episode has left off.

i really enjoyed the mike/rachel relationship this week however it has run its course imo. its getting a bit too cliche for my liking hopefully the tension this week actually amounts to something and yet scottie is a hottie
The relationship is fine imo. It's better then having to go through all these stupid love stories when in the end, we all know Mike and Rachel are going to be together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on the contrary you dont want their relationship to be 1 dimensional

I'd prefer it to be. I don't want Mike's romantic life a part of the show. It's better to get his relationship with Rachel solidified now, so then we can see Mike and Rachel partner up and be a badass in future seasons.

I'd prefer it to be. I don't want Mike's romantic life a part of the show. It's better to get his relationship with Rachel solidified now, so then we can see Mike and Rachel partner up and be a badass in future seasons.

This. The last thing is what we want is a soap.

Want to buy that Litt up mug

Lewis knows about Mike, this gonna be good! I also like Harvey had the balls to finally get with Scotty (as it also means we will get to see more of her, which is a very good thing!). I didn't mind seeing Rachel go full throttle back at Jessica either.:thumbsu: Can't believe there is now a 3 or 4 month wait, ahhhh!
Keeping Scottie around May be the single greatest thing this show has done

Days of our lives lol

Too many love stories at once. Quality slipping.

Yep but I think Lewis finding out over these next 6 episodes should be a lot of fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back