Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

mike ross became a man in that episode imo

Was so pumped when I heard this was back today, thought it was another month or so away!

Lewis is simply the best, that scene with the tape recorder had me in stitches! I wonder what he will do now he knows that transcript is a fake...

Didn't really get any major cases in this episode, seemed to focus more on the relationships. More Scottie is awesome though! Is she a regular now?

You know it's going to be a great season when the dictaphone comes out in the first 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to the day when it's announced that Louis has his own spin-off show.

Lol I loved how Lewis figured out the missing file.

Missing testicles. Missing files. Wait, what if it was never missing because it never existed?

So, I guess we can assume that Lewis has no testicles?

Can't wait for Harvey and Scottie to break up and end it all. He is just not the same being in a relationship
Nah, I believe in him. As much as I believe in 500,000 dollars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great ******* episode.

The idea of the gift for Harvey was great.

The character of Harvey's rival was weird, cowardly, cunning but still pretty ******* good at his job.

The Louis vs Scotty was great.

Scotty becoming a regular was great.

Louis being a dick was not so great, but great in the overall story.

Same with Scotty/Harvey and Jessica/Mike.

The biggest win Mike has ever had yet not able to take any credit. The emptiness was delivered at the time his home/love life has reached a peak, eerie contrast.

Good episode but I feel bad for Louis getting bashed around by Scottie.

Mike should have realized that he was never going to get public credit for his work. Still find it strange that Mike and Rachel moved in his grandma's apartment, I wouldn't feel comfortable in that situation.

I am finding that Louis has just become the filler character since the first few episodes of the show. I think his original intention was to be the main antagonist for Harvey, but in most of the episodes, the opposing lawyer has filled in that position.

The friendship between Rachel and Donna feels manufactured. Being the only to female cast members, excluding Jessica, it makes sense why the producers did this, but I'd prefer another character (new) for Rachel to have a shoulder to cry on. Also, means we'd have another hot chick to ogle at.

I like Scottie as a character ;) and love having her on full time. But having her work at Pearson Specter is going to make running the firm difficult for everyone, and bring up so many more unexpected problems.

Mike should have realized that he was never going to get public credit for his work. Still find it strange that Mike and Rachel moved in his grandma's apartment, I wouldn't feel comfortable in that situation.

I am finding that Louis has just become the filler character since the first few episodes of the show. I think his original intention was to be the main antagonist for Harvey, but in most of the episodes, the opposing lawyer has filled in that position.

The friendship between Rachel and Donna feels manufactured. Being the only to female cast members, excluding Jessica, it makes sense why the producers did this, but I'd prefer another character (new) for Rachel to have a shoulder to cry on. Also, means we'd have another hot chick to ogle at.

I like Scottie as a character ;) and love having her on full time. But having her work at Pearson Specter is going to make running the firm difficult for everyone, and bring up so many more unexpected problems.
I disagree on quite a few points here.

I think Mike did realise he was never going to get public credit, he just didn't realise how much it would suck not getting it.

Louis was always going to be just comedic filler.

I think the friendship between Donna and Rachel is pretty genuine, you just don't see this because it's pointless to show them going out on dinner dates or have slumber parties.

Why would it make running the firm difficult for everyone and bring up so many more unexpected problems with Scottie there?

Louis is a great character but I don't think the creators have ever truly known what to do with him. He certainly wasn't intended to be purely comedic filler at the start and has gone back and forth between filler and having a genuinely important role to play.

I disagree on quite a few points here.

I think Mike did realise he was never going to get public credit, he just didn't realise how much it would suck not getting it.

Louis was always going to be just comedic filler.

I think the friendship between Donna and Rachel is pretty genuine, you just don't see this because it's pointless to show them going out on dinner dates or have slumber parties.

Why would it make running the firm difficult for everyone and bring up so many more unexpected problems with Scottie there?

Though he has had this job for some time now, i don't know why him not getting credit hasn't come up already.

I'd be happy with more comedy between Donna and Harvey.

Slumber parties would be nice ;) Though, all of a sudden, they just seemed to be friends. Just at a time when Rachel needed it.

Unexpected problems: Scottie and Harvey's relationship, they will break up, Harvey will go bat crap crazy nad s**t will happen. Also, harvey will do anything to keep her at the firm, even if that comes down to Harvey covering for her, or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back