Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

After being a huge fan, I was beginning to get a bit over this show until it really picked up towards the end of this season. The new direction is a brilliant move IMO. Really looking to forward to the next season now.

Wait, so Mike is leaving the show?
Nah, he's not leaving the show, just leaving the firm. The creator is saying it'll just be a new dynamic between Harvey and Mike, and there will be new characters introduced at Mike's new firm. It's the spark the show needed I reckon, look forward to seeing how it turns out. Don't reckon we've seen the last of Woodall either.

Its the glory of a series called Suits, it doesnt have to be lawyers

Also dont forget that Pearson Specter is now an LLC....which could have non-lawyer shareholders...

Nah, he's not leaving the show, just leaving the firm. The creator is saying it'll just be a new dynamic between Harvey and Mike, and there will be new characters introduced at Mike's new firm. It's the spark the show needed I reckon, look forward to seeing how it turns out. Don't reckon we've seen the last of Woodall either.
Hopefully Scottie doesn't get a run, I find most of her scenes cringeworthy, and hope is isn't there next season. Katrina should get more screen time, though. And I would love to see Jenny again.

Hopefully Scottie doesn't get a run, I find most of her scenes cringeworthy, and hope is isn't there next season. Katrina should get more screen time, though.

Agree with this actually. Scottie only seems to be there to have a whinge about things to Harvey. Much prefer Harvey when he's single. And Katrina is smoking hot. Wouldn't mind Mike and Rachel breaking up too, their relationship is starting to bore me.

Agree with this actually. Scottie only seems to be there to have a whinge about things to Harvey. Much prefer Harvey when he's single. And Katrina is smoking hot. Wouldn't mind Mike and Rachel breaking up too, their relationship is starting to bore me.
Even though Scottie is hot, and all. I prefer her as a minor character. She should be going up against Harvey more in case and arguements, and stand her ground. Would be good to see this happen.
I think Katrina will get more screen time as she was re-introduced towards the end of this season.

The Scottie character is stupid.

You brought her in, has provided nothing but complain, and now she's out of there.

Terrible idea by the writers.

It's a sign of a great show when they have the balls to really change things up. Shows like Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones are/were always changing things and it is good to see Suits get in on that action. I look forward to seeing what they come up with in season 4. I look forward to seeing Louis' reaction to Mike leaving, given that he doesn't know the full story and will probably see it as a betrayal of the firm. I also wonder if he will ever find out the truth and if he does how he will react when he finds out the Jessica and Harvey knew all along.

It's a sign of a great show when they have the balls to really change things up. Shows like Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones are/were always changing things and it is good to see Suits get in on that action. I look forward to seeing what they come up with in season 4. I look forward to seeing Louis' reaction to Mike leaving, given that he doesn't know the full story and will probably see it as a betrayal of the firm. I also wonder if he will ever find out the truth and if he does how he will react when he finds out the Jessica and Harvey knew all along.
You cannot compare Game of Thrones to Suits in terms of it's changing storyline. GoT has to keep the same storyline as the books, where Suits can change at anytime. Also, the only people that knew about Mike's secret from the start were Mike, Harvey, and Donna.

Brilliant second half to the season I thought. Much better than the complex as hell Hessingten Oil story line.

Louis killed. He had so many amazing scenes and lines.

Loving the balls they have to shake things up and actually have Mike leave the firm. Will make S4 very interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see how the events at the end of season 3 impact on season 4. I think Mike's change might give the show more freshness/the chance to try some new things. Will be interesting to see how closely/often Harvey and Mike's story arcs crossover now...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back