Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahha * that was the funniest Suits episode.

Louis has become one of my favourites, unfortunately, Rachel's starting to get a bit annoying, I still respect Jessica but her boyfriend can be a bit of a utensil.

The Louis/Jeff tandem was great though.

Louis was a better character in season 1. Too much of a puppy dog now, and the utensil scene was ridiculous and not at all funny.

I do like the Mike/Harvey dynamic this season though, much better than the Hessington Oil story line in season 3.

Edit: Not a popular opinion it seems

Heaps of funny lines in the new episode that came out. Seeing Louis with a full head of hair was funny. And Amy keeps getting hotter and hotter with each episode.

As for the storyline, I thought that Harvey had faked the Rachel in hospital thing while the were having dinner. And I don't fully understand what happened at the end.

Heaps of funny lines in the new episode that came out. Seeing Louis with a full head of hair was funny. And Amy keeps getting hotter and hotter with each episode.

As for the storyline, I thought that Harvey had faked the Rachel in hospital thing while the were having dinner. And I don't fully understand what happened at the end.

Basically he knew Mike was doing what he was doing and liked that trait in him. So he went behind his back and just gave his money to Sidwell (?). Perhaps it was a test.

Cracking episode.

The back and forth in this case has got me pretty confused but ig uess you are not really supposed to follow the nuts and bolts of the case, just the Ross/Harvey conflicts.

loving this season. Kept a fair bit of the mike/harvey dynamic, while giving mike's storyline a complete reboot. Donna and Louis were gold in that ep.

MPapaliaIG_May20_Suits_a.jpg

Mike's secretary :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Louis (to Jessica): If you're firing Harvey, I can't be in on it. I just bought him an amazing mug, and we are in a really good place right now

Harvey (to Forceman): I told your secretary that I was George Clooney's brother. She said if was obvious who got the looks in the family.

Harvey (to Louis): Charles Forceman go Litt the Hell Up!

Not enough Louis owning in this episode. Also, I hope Amy stays in the cast somehow.

does anybody really understand what share transactions actually happened between mike, harvey and their clients and the money men? haha, bloody confusing if you do try and follow it.

Typical tv show though, mike finally gets his girl, things are great and then one of them slips up and cheats (of sorts). Get ready for the rest of the season and maybe another one where their relationship is rocky only to work out nicely in the end.

By buying shares, you own part of a company. The more shares you buy the more you own a company, and more voting power you have on the board. If a company is making money, people will want to buy shares, forcing the prices of the shares up.

Gillis Industries was founded by Gillis (the dad from that Michael J Fox show), and is now starting to loose money and is on the brink of bankruptcy. This means share prices are cheap as people are starting to sell their shares due to this information.

Mike, on behalf of Sidwell, is buying these cheap shares in an effort to save the company (a lot still needed to be done to save Gillis Industries). However, Logan is trying to buy these same shares to scrap the company for parts (he was going to sell off bits and pieces of the company and see how much money he would get).

Mike didn't have enough shares to control the board, so he went to Forceman for the money. But Forceman said that Sidwell had to be kept out of the purchase of Gillis Industries. Forceman played both groups into trying to takeover Gillis Industries.

In an attempt to give the shares to Logan, Jessica tried to buy the shares as part of Pearson Specter, and than pay Logan back with the shares. Which is illegal to do if Logan found out.

In this episode, Louis convinced Forceman to but the shares and give them to Logan, because Louis convinced Forceman that Harvey was working for Mike.

I hope this explains what happened. If you need extra clarification, let me know.

Let out a fist pump when Rachel and Logan started going for it. Hopefully Mike can finally finish off his relationship with Rachel next week but they will probably end up finding a way to work it all out which will be absolutely tragic.

Also hope that Mike can still take Faustman up on his offer. I think a character like Faustman has the potential to add a lot to the show particularly for the remainder of this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back