Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never, Record signing for us. Kenwright is a tight bastard who hates opening up his wallet but apparently Roberto Martinez is some kind of wizard.

Wonder if Remy enters the thought process for Chelsea now.

It's almost doubled Everton's transfer record I believe? Fellaini was previously the highest at around £15m.

Good signing. Will eventually be a 25+ goal a year striker.

Oh I agree. I'd love for Chelsea to sign him and for him to score 10 goals this season. Would be a massive slap in the face to the scousers.

I seriously think he could win the golden boot at Chelsea. Banging in 14 from 26 games last year in an average side, with the class of Hazard and Fabregas feeding him he could easily slot double that if he played a whole season.

Do Chelsea fans wish they'd have held onto Sturridge? Obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing, and can't really remember the reaction of Chelseas fans when he moved on, but gee that deal is looking even worse for you guys now, would be handy..

Lukaku will probably be sent as one that got away in a few years but his allergy to competition and loudmouth ways meant he was never going to work under Mourinho.

Hope he does well but wouldn't surprise me if he looks back on his time at Chelsea and wonders what could have been.

Do Chelsea fans wish they'd have held onto Sturridge? Obviously hindsight is a wonderful thing, and can't really remember the reaction of Chelseas fans when he moved on, but gee that deal is looking even worse for you guys now, would be handy..

With Costa here now CF isn't really an issue unless he has injury problems. We don't struggle to buy/find quality players so im not too fussed, its more annoying that we sell to our league rivals.

We really need to see how the transfer window plays out before getting too excited/upset. From a business point of view we are probs about 5m up atm, so we've got quite a bit of cash to splash if we want.

With Costa here now CF isn't really an issue unless he has injury problems. We don't struggle to buy/find quality players so im not too fussed, its more annoying that we sell to our league rivals.

We really need to see how the transfer window plays out before getting too excited/upset. From a business point of view we are probs about 5m up atm, so we've got quite a bit of cash to splash if we want.

I don't understand why Lukaku didn't challenge himself against that competition, last year he would have been the number one man by far. This year easily the second best option behind Costa, maybe the internal message was different which IMO is a miscalculation in talent from Mourinho.

Though with Fabregas coming in this year, I'd suggest Hazard would be the second striking option behind Costa as stylistically suits the way Mourinho likes to play. If Chelsea sign another striker the writing is on the wall for Torres and If he wants regular games he would be better off elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judging by the posters in here Bertrand is rubbish

idk i havent seen him much is he that bad?

I quite like him, we were linked very early in the window and I think 7m was quoted which was a bit much for us.

Judging by the posters in here Bertrand is rubbish

idk i havent seen him much is he that bad?
I bet most of the pool supporters trash talking have never seen much of him.

He is a hardworking, servicable player who will do well for you guys. Fits in well with the style of play you had last season.

What could've been indeed, they keep buying expensive strikers then play Torres in front of him, even though he's had 30+ league goals in two seasons. Clearly he should've stayed there and wait for them to buy more expensive strikers and play behind Torres

He had the chance to fight for a spot last season, but didn't want too. I think we've shown more than enough that if your good enough you'll get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back