Competitions SUPERCOACH DIV 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Late Reply. Won Div 2 last year so got the promotion to League 1 but been OS and missed the cut off for League 1 sign up. Damn!!!.

Any chance of getting into League 1 - if not what's available???

Late Reply. Won Div 2 last year so got the promotion to League 1 but been OS and missed the cut off for League 1 sign up. Damn!!!.

Any chance of getting into League 1 - if not what's available???
PM spikers and see what she can do. No sure who took your spo, she may though.

PM spikers and see what she can do. No sure who took your spo, she may though.
Unfortunately no places left in DIV 1 but Ugottabjokin has joined DIV 5 and I have promised him a spot in DIV 1 next year (as long as he doesn't stink it up!!!!!!!)

Just quietly here is the final table by total points. Congrats to Stargazing Goats for taking out the premiership, and rightfully so after finishing with the most points.

Our div 1 league finished 211 out of 25,862. Well done to all involved.
Skyfire15 wtf, too many injuries and a dog of a season.

Untitled.jpg

Just quietly here is the final table by total points. Congrats to Stargazing Goats for taking out the premiership, and rightfully so after finishing with the most points.

Our div 1 league finished 211 out of 25,862. Well done to all involved.
Skyfire15 wtf, too many injuries and a dog of a season.

View attachment 93639

Absolute Drubbing likes this.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately no places left in DIV 1 but Ugottabjokin has joined DIV 5 and I have promised him a spot in DIV 1 next year (as long as he doesn't stink it up!!!!!!!)

So finished in overall position of 3005.

A total score of 50828. Which would have had me in 3rd position in division 1 on your above table.

I presume that classifies as NOT stinking it up.

4 up 4 down, if positions dont get filled then it goes to high overall finish.
Grouse. Good to have someone taking control. I normally get involved in some way, but for me next year, it is strictly playing, not arranging. I get kicked down to Div 2 next year, and with a kid on the way, it might be the only way of having a better season! 17th last season pffft.

Grouse. Good to have someone taking control. I normally get involved in some way, but for me next year, it is strictly playing, not arranging. I get kicked down to Div 2 next year, and with a kid on the way, it might be the only way of having a better season! 17th last season pffft.
wohhhh!! calm down, im not taking control, usually there is some guy that organises everything. Great 2008 and spikers have got this :) Ive just been around the div for a while, just trying to survive at the moment with overseas commitments taking me out of play at crucial points.

Supercoach starting in 10 hours.

Presuming league invites will be going out fairly shortly afterwards?

Getting sorted now. Seeing you are on a promise from spikers, as mentioned earlier in the thread; I am just sorting out the relegation promotion process with her. I will send out the DIV1 invites when I get confirmation from spikers. I may get something out by tomorrow for those who automatically qualified i.e the top 14 and yourself.

NOTE: Note if you are DIV1 (I am looking after this league) and have changed your email address since last season PM me so you don't miss out. This unfortunately happened to a few last year and they missed out as the Bigfooty Hawks 1 league was set. Your SC Team name and BF user name are not the same, on occasion so I do not know which SC teams name correlates to you BF user name (when the invites go out).

The HS Leagues functions allow for auto invites of last years players.

* Also Despite finishing 211 out of 25, 862 leagues we got flogged in the BF DIV1 Head to Head comp run by BF. I will post details re this if it gets up and running again this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back