SuperCoach/DT/other fantasy game questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has he been? (I know, everyone is killing it this time of year )
Doing fine, from what one can tell from the outside. Seems to have improved his tank and has been working on his kicking.

hows stefan martin been going this pre season?

Others might have some more information on his pre-season form, however I have heard hes training fine. From a Fantasy perspective I'd say it would be a very brave move selecting him at his asking price (3rd highest in Fantasy) especially now that hes sharing the role with Leuy. Martin's best work in fantasy is when he has a solo role in the middle. Possible update later in the season if his price comes down or if Leuy goes down again tho.

Good Luck.

G'day guys

Has Luey had a full pre-season? is he likely to be ruck 1 and martin play more forward or not enough room for both of them? cheers

G'day guys

Has Luey had a full pre-season? is he likely to be ruck 1 and martin play more forward or not enough room for both of them? cheers

Hes had a 3/4 load full pre season based on a new style they are trying to get him through the season. There was concern a full on pre season was putting to much stress on his body causing him to break down early on.

As for position wise, hes also been training with the forwards quite a bit, so Id expect while they both will play, it could be a 60/40 split, 60 Martin 40 Leuy, which sounds crazy given Leuy is seen as the better ruck but Martin has proved his ability to body the ruck and get clearances is better than Leuys.

Hes had a 3/4 load full pre season based on a new style they are trying to get him through the season. There was concern a full on pre season was putting to much stress on his body causing him to break down early on.

As for position wise, hes also been training with the forwards quite a bit, so Id expect while they both will play, it could be a 60/40 split, 60 Martin 40 Leuy, which sounds crazy given Leuy is seen as the better ruck but Martin has proved his ability to body the ruck and get clearances is better than Leuys.

thanks man. makes for an interesting prospect. midfield taking very nice shape now thanks to great recruiting in off season. hope christensen can get on the park fully fit for yas.

I'm going to post this here, because I couldn't find a section to ask fantasy related questions.

I'm interested Ryan Harwood, is there a reason a lot of you guys don't have him in your best 22? At the end of last year he was being pretty serviceable I thought.

Also I heard he may have an injury? I can't seem to find any articles mentioning it apart from a brief snippet in January.

I'm going to post this here, because I couldn't find a section to ask fantasy related questions.

I'm interested Ryan Harwood, is there a reason a lot of you guys don't have him in your best 22? At the end of last year he was being pretty serviceable I thought.

Also I heard he may have an injury? I can't seem to find any articles mentioning it apart from a brief snippet in January.

Try the stickied thread right on top of the board...

hows stefan martin been going this pre season?

10991126_805746249473575_3783801629279022595_n.jpg

Hi all you lion supporters, my wife has created an all female Fantasy League hoping to get some interstate competition, so if there are any female Lionesses up there who would like too join up, the invite code is X7KT96T3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Lions. Is Luke McGuane up and about?
He's doing fine, but he's an ageing, limited footballer. The general view is that Staker and Close are currently ahead of him in the KPF pecking order, so he's in the chasing pack with Paine (who is looking good), Jono Freeman (injured) and possibly McStay (fwd? back? swingman? mid?).

Monitor the NAB games but gut says he won't get early games unless injuries hit.

Clay beams, what the story? He going to breakout this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clay beams, what the story? He going to breakout this year?
That's a distinct possibility. He's been looking good through the match sims. There's a bit of competition for that spot though, so monitor through NAB. Plus, yanno, his injury history...

Picked up rich and aish in our live draft tonight, how are they going at the moment? Over all the injuries etc?

Rich should go pretty well this season, running off the half back like Hodge/Mitchell. Aish should go alright but might get second year blues.

Do you think Rich is good value at his price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back