FTA-TV Survivor Season 30: Worlds Apart (no spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carolyn is a brilliant strategist. Hasn't put a foot wrong all season. She could cause some serious damage, and has an idol to cause chaos whenever she wants.

Have more respect for Jen after these episodes. She is aware of the social dynamic, did a good job finding the idol.

The other tribe may have the physical strength, but when the tribes merge, I can envisage some crazy stuff happening. Probst did say it was an incredible season, and it hasn't differentiated itself as of yet.

On a different note, I am shocked at the amount of sexism on this show. Rodney leading the charge, but the constant "girls think like this, guys are like this" is appalling.

Agree on most of that! Carolyn is the older woman type I love to see, im sick of the crying or victim playing older women they generally cast.

Im hoping Rodney just isnt eloquent enough to get across what he actually thinks when he was saying women should hold themselves to a higher standard. I think it sounded worse than what he meant. Hopefully anyway.
Dan was just an idiot. I think he was going for a cool Chris D type confessional and just missed completely. Feel bad for Mike trying to deal with him lol

Agree on most of that! Carolyn is the older woman type I love to see, im sick of the crying or victim playing older women they generally cast.

Im hoping Rodney just isnt eloquent enough to get across what he actually thinks when he was saying women should hold themselves to a higher standard. I think it sounded worse than what he meant. Hopefully anyway.
Dan was just an idiot. I think he was going for a cool Chris D type confessional and just missed completely. Feel bad for Mike trying to deal with him lol

I was thinking that maybe he meant in relation to how other women act, not in regards to men. Even still, it's that judgemental behaviour that causes a lot of issues, and ultimately suppresses. He is simply a product of cultural institutionalisation in that part of the world and I don't necessarily put all the blame on him.

Rodney being a jackass was probably always a given, but Dan is just an A-Grade w***er. What a condescending prick.

Have to laugh at Max failing so hard. Why the * would star signs of previous winners ever be considered useful?

Kelly the zombie had some sense knocked into her and finally started talking.

"Kelly, you're bleeding". "I don't care, lets go!, Zombies don't cry" :D

The women this season seem to be quite strong. Sierra is obviously the odd one out "tribe swap? new shoulders to cry on?" :p

I hope the losers that voted off their strongest player don't win again. This game has gone from good to bad, it's just a cruise to the merge.

The weird thing is I was wondering how Dan was going to last and now we know. He'll be carried a long way into the game from here. Loved his worst apology ever, just clueless :oops:

Rodney has to be one of the biggest jerks in survivor history. And its no wonder he and joaquin are getting along both have their heads stuck up their arse.
I am a fan of that first challenge although the part where they have to pull the item up should have a better design.
Jenn really grew on me in that episode. Carolyn also seems a strong player. Both will go far in this game, got great edits last night too.
Also good tribals wasn't unhappy to see either go.

Last edited:
I'll bet you Rodney has his own special fan club of ladies out there.

He is the type of super flog that superficial hot girls love. Dangerous and edgy, cry about him one day, jump on his dick the next.

I do think it's hilarious that him and Joquin are having a bromance. #douchebag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://twitter.com/Rodney_Boston

OMG!!!!

CAfLab0WgAEaGmO.jpg

#imtombrady

Nearly a day on and I still cant come to grips with Dan working in mail...what a flog he would be to deal with at the local Post Office.

Unsure why you would think a postal worker wouldn't be an absolute flog?

Dan is behind the scenes of the post office, I believe. Computer technician or something.

As a super fan, he's doing a horrible job and fishing for too many soundbites in confessionals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back