Roast Sweet Home South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

At least you can still go to the Gepps Cross drive in

Ciak...is that some sort of water craft?

They were weird brightly coloured canvas shoes with an edging thing around them and a rubber sole but not anything like a desert boot/ripple.

They were weird brightly coloured canvas shoes with an edging thing around them and a rubber sole but not anything like a desert boot/ripple.

Ah, ripples I understand. I think I do remember those canvas shoes, but that was probably as I moved out of teenage rebellion status

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother loved his Ciak's.

But I can only recall them in biege and black.

Never got a pair coz they stopped selling them before my little feet grew.

Never keen on Ripples but wore Desert Boots as a kid...

Sadly, went to Richmond's script identically. The 36ers were obliterated by the breakers in both finals. I blame Boti and Troy chaplin.

Can we just call it?

The Redbacks/Strikers.
The 36'ers.
Adelaide United.
Adelaide Crows.

All cut from the same cloth marked Fruchocywockydoodah.

Doomed to fail.

Can we just call it?

The Redbacks/Strikers.
The 36'ers.
Adelaide United.
Adelaide Crows.

All cut from the same cloth marked Fruchocywockydoodah.

Doomed to fail.

When Adelaide had the F1 - you know, an international event - were the kerbs painted in the state colours like they are for the Clipsell?

When Adelaide had the F1 - you know, an international event - were the kerbs painted in the state colours like they are for the Clipsell?

I remember blue and white at one point.

To Youtube!

damon_hill___michael_schumacher__australia_1994__by_f1_history-d6m574u-344x234.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back