Syria 2014 - The Year Assad "Wins"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah or you could give me a sensible suggestion. Why is POTUS making those kinds of symbols?

You've been following politics longer than me. Did Clinton or either Bush engage in this kind of thing?

Like I said, I just don't get why.

Bush did indeed and I remember reading lots of posts about how it indicated he was also a servant of the satanic elite.

Could it be some over-zealous member of the crowd below him was screaming and making the "HORNS UP BRAH" gesture toward Barack who, under the impulse of his natural charisma, returned in kind?

And they have also acquired tank-killer TOW missiles. Apparently these things go for $50k per missile.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What a *in joke. If you can't work out where these missiles came from then there is no hope for you.

Admittedly its a pretty strange world that the only qualification required to get your hands on a cache of 50k missiles is being able to wear bad clothes and a vocabulary of ' allah akbar' and 'wallah'
On the lighter side, how about shooting a $50k missile while sitting on a $5 plastic chair?

Looks like he is even using a concrete block as a booster ffs.

Now if these stooges were working full time, what they be earning? A few grand a year?

They are firing missiles that are probably worth more than ten years of wages in their countries.

In a relatively impoverished area. This s**t boggles the mind.

And our guys are responsible for it. Us.

but who cares cos kim kardashians ass looks like she has had surgery we will reveal the photos after the break

Assad now WINS by offering to work with US/UK to wipe out ISIS.

That he created.

LOLZ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That the USA helped create I think you mean...

Assad does win out of this though, as ISIS in Syria will now be stopped being funded by the USA.

Last edited:
So two years ago my Syrian Australian friend was telling me that the rebels in Syria were all Saudi jihadis and nutjobs from Iraq. Obviously I didn't dismiss it because nothing surprises me anymore - amazing how its unfolded, America has played it well.

Also don't need to speculate on Syria being a target, Obama has already confirmed that Assad regime targets will also be bombed if they go after IS in Syria. It is going to happen.

So two years ago my Syrian Australian friend was telling me that the rebels in Syria were all Saudi jihadis and nutjobs from Iraq. Obviously I didn't dismiss it because nothing surprises me anymore - amazing how its unfolded, America has played it well.

Also don't need to speculate on Syria being a target, Obama has already confirmed that Assad regime targets will also be bombed if they go after IS in Syria. It is going to happen.

Begs the question, what/who fills the power vacuum thats left?

Its the same situation the US et al caused by destroying Saddam in Iraq. ie Its what caused the current bloody mess we have now.

Ideally we need Syria to win and IS to head back to Saudi Arabia. With Russian and Iranian support they will, but ISIS and the Ukrainian issues are distracting those allies.

It has happenned.

"I can confirm that U.S. military and partner nation forces are undertaking military action against ISIL terrorists in Syria using a mix of fighter, bomber and Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles,” said Pentagon spokesperson Rear Admiral John Kirby.

“Given that these operations are ongoing, we are not in a position to provide additional details at this time,” he added.

Saudi Arabia and Jordan were among countries that took part in these bombings, according to reports.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...dists-in-syria-pentagon/article1-1267307.aspx

Only a fool believes the official story. Ironic that no journo will go anywhere near the place to show who we are really bombing. There to afraid to get there heads cut off. Ironic no aid workers will go anywhere near the place to. The official story made sure of that.

Let's just hope the Iranians/Assad can do it on behalf of everyone else. if we're hitting Syrian targets this early then we're clearly not there for IS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back