Meet Up Tanked VIII: First Contact- Platform 28, Saturday 19/4, 3:30pm (All Essendon Posters Welcome!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the day fast approaches and it would be fantastic to see and meet as many of you as possible.

As such, it's time for the almighty tag-fest to begin.

Regulars you can expect to meet from this board includes the likes of Doss, Hirdismyhero, Ben the Gooner, Jade, Lord Nicholson, scezza, Mr Mojo Risin, Maddog39, and myself (plus others I'm no doubt forgetting).

I can't stress enough just how it rewarding it to show up to one of these things and meet all these people, these are some seriously fantastic individuals and these catch ups are arguably the highlight of my footy season.

So, as I said before, hope to see you all there!

Macca18, Kakkle, Jam123, Howard Moon, rines, BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!, ghostdog, Colin D'Cops, FedEXFalls, efcboy, Ashton Agar, bombermick, joyorbison , ZaharakisFTW, eth-dog, lamaros, Keystone agony,scezza
Moving back to melb soon, not this one but hopefully the next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was good to drop in and say hi, even if it wasn't for as long as I'd have liked. At least I have a few faces to go with names on here now :) As has been mentioned, it would have been better to just stay there instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back