Meet Up Tanked VIII: First Contact- Platform 28, Saturday 19/4, 3:30pm (All Essendon Posters Welcome!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the day fast approaches and it would be fantastic to see and meet as many of you as possible.

As such, it's time for the almighty tag-fest to begin.

Regulars you can expect to meet from this board includes the likes of Doss, Hirdismyhero, Ben the Gooner, Jade, Lord Nicholson, scezza, Mr Mojo Risin, Maddog39, and myself (plus others I'm no doubt forgetting).

I can't stress enough just how it rewarding it to show up to one of these things and meet all these people, these are some seriously fantastic individuals and these catch ups are arguably the highlight of my footy season.

So, as I said before, hope to see you all there!

I Remember Bluey, Madden27Merrett, The Dustbin, westking101, DapperDon, Big Fresh, Drummer_19, Dolner, Andronicus , Runknisse, paddy love, DONatron, Donakebab, Lance Uppercut, mxett, kelvin_sheedy, Bunk Moreland, ManWithNoName,

Alright, the day fast approaches and it would be fantastic to see and meet as many of you as possible.

Regulars you can expect to meet from this board includes the likes of Doss, Hirdismyhero, Ben the Gooner, Jade, Lord Nicholson, scezza, Mr Mojo Risin, Maddog39, and myself (plus others I'm no doubt forgetting).

I can't stress enough just how it rewarding it to show up to one of these things and meet all these people, these are some seriously fantastic individuals and these catch ups are arguably the highlight of my footy season.

OzBomber, brad, Duckworth, Tassieboy, DaSawx, Phone, Zephyr Effekt, rumply, DaSameOlds1871, yodellinhank, ajs_bigfooty, The Scales, HirdyLannister, pepsi, Dave, kfc1, 4rekl , un_eggs,

TheGreatBarryB, byronstjames, JayDon, Kong, raskolnikov, Eleven 38, Matthew_Lloyd, Stopher, The Speaker, BrunoV, Howard Moon, Romm, baz_machine, doug85, Towno78, emblurr, Mercuri Rising, j2kboiz,

vast, thebigboy, Vander18, cAsEy_18, strategy, 84859300, RearNaked, Kyptastic, IriDiuM, zackah, ChilbroSwaggins, BigJoeD, Shermy,

GandalfTheDon, daz77, JM71, mike14, Mercurial89, biglaycock, bombre-boy, spartanwa, Orazio2Joe, Jimmy1992 Bombers36,

Prosecutor's finally lost the plot...

In all seriousness, there appears to have been an issue with notifications, hence the septuple post.

Yes, I just said septuple. I may or may not use such turns of phrase in real life.

I Remember Bluey, Madden27Merrett, The Dustbin, westking101, DapperDon, Big Fresh, Drummer_19, Dolner, Andronicus , Runknisse, paddy love, DONatron, Donakebab, Lance Uppercut, mxett, kelvin_sheedy, Bunk Moreland, ManWithNoName,

Yoda_, yaco55, TheMcGrathMan, Jack Package, fishardansin, BomberFan355, bombersno1, The Fact, Kaiser Powser, bomberman500, DonsRule, CourtzMajora, vaughany, JD11, carnthedons, bacon buster, Despair, mad_monkey_j,

table tennis, centurion, Bipolarbear, Smokin, Pweter, Tommy08, Ess_don, Bomberblitzer, calyam, daffo, Loonerty, Essendonia, Halftimehero, jaguaress, Dolner, Beerfish, EBCantona, Harlequin, blitzer,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can second that, I've met some bloody good people - many of which are now good friends.

Going to the footy is a hell of a lot more fun these last few years with these events going on.

oh god that actually happened
Except that I steered clear!

Whether that's because I was a weak prick or the smart one is a matter of conjecture and personal priorities and values.

Disclaimer here, for those reading this with eyes a-bugging and feeling a little intimidated- it won't be anything like that on Saturday. We actually have to maintain the ability to not see double, with the whole watching a game thing afterwards.

Except that I steered clear!

Whether that's because I was a weak prick or the smart one is a matter of conjecture and personal priorities and values.

Disclaimer here, for those reading this with eyes a-bugging and feeling a little intimidated- it won't be anything like that on Saturday. We actually have to maintain the ability to not see double, with the whole watching a game thing afterwards.
I would suggest the smart one. Having said that I don't regret a thing but yes, with the game to follow this week I have no plans for such shenanigans this week!

I would suggest the smart one. Having said that I don't regret a thing but yes, with the game to follow this week I have no plans for such shenanigans this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back