Competition Teamworks Performance - Design a movie inspired football jumper *WIN A FOOTY JUMPER!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Hey guys!

It is time for another competition, brought to you by the guys from Teamworks Performance.

For this competition we are going to run with something a little different, a little bit "out there", a little bit left field.

We want to see you design a jumper that draws inspiration from a movie! Whether that be the mighty ducks jersey done up as a footy jumper, Rods motorbike suit from Hotrod or something Star Wars inspired that is completely up to you!

The winning design will be chosen by the guys from Teamworks Performance.

Rules
- Limit of 5 entries per person
- To be eligible your entry must contain the TWP logo somewhere on the jumper design, as well as inside the numbers.
- Do not include trademarked logos on the jumper design (no apparel manufacturers, no sponsors, no AFL or AFL team logos).

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

With permission from the winning designer, the jumper will be available to purchase from Teamworks Performance for a low price.

Get designing!

Competition Closes - Tuesday 21th of February, midnight (Western Australian Time).
newteamworks.png

twlogo.jpg

twp1.png

Looks like we may as well change this comp to 'Design a Star Wars inspired football jumper' :p Was thinking of doing one of those myself as well before anyone else submitted

Average Joe's Gymnasium from Dodgeball

Pretty basic design, and I know that they wear yellow shorts in the movie but it just didn't look right at all in the design. Also added some side panels and logos I made

AJG.jpg

twp.jpg

Not that happy with the TWP on the front, but couldn't think of another image to put on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But in the other thread you said you were sticking with BennyW :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back