VAFA19s

Debutant
May 15, 2006
Ashburton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mighty Pies
There is some absolute quality out there that i've seen, a lot of yap i've heard, and some rotten calls as well - but in a season one man can only take in so much by himself (unfortunately).Anyone care to throw in their 2-cents as to which club can hold bragging rights to being strapped, patched up and rubbed down every week by the finest looking young things in the VAFA?Lord knows we've all pondered it at some point... (i hope)...

Would like to start off by saying that I think that this is a highly inappropriate thread that you have started...

However, now that I am here, I would like to cast 3 votes for the Old Xav's :thumbsu: . Let's just say, there's always a bright side to getting injured :D

doggies said:
However, now that I am here, I would like to cast 3 votes for the Old Xav's :thumbsu: . Let's just say, there's always a bright side to getting injured :D

But Xav's have all Male Physio's:p

VAFA19s said:
There is some absolute quality out there that i've seen, a lot of yap i've heard, and some rotten calls as well - but in a season one man can only take in so much by himself (unfortunately).Anyone care to throw in their 2-cents as to which club can hold bragging rights to being strapped, patched up and rubbed down every week by the finest looking young things in the VAFA?Lord knows we've all pondered it at some point... (i hope)...

Saw Caulfield on the weekend and they had a very tidy blonde lending a hand down there.

Old Ivanhoe had a cracker a few years back but she left because Stuart Low wouldn't stop pushing up on her!

Uni Blacks has brunette who is also pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back