The Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously Aussies. 3 people out leaving the ball. Neville got bowled and Voges and Starc left the bat there. What were you boys doing taking batting advice from Watto?

136 hmmm. When we were 2-18 early on I was thinking that it was looking like one of those days you could get rolled for 130. The next couple of hours will tell us a lot - provided the light holds up.

Gee England could be out for a low score if we can nab a few wickets. So close about 3-4 times in less than 5 overs
If only Starc and co. would put the ball less than a metre outside off stump. :rolleyes: Shaping as a replica of first test where our bowlers never made the batsmen play enough. Garbage bowling going on atm. And the shine and swing will evaporate as the poms just watch one ball after another pass harmlessly by with the best part of a bat's length between ball and stumps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm struggling to remember a worse Australian performance. It is beyond embarrassing. Have we ever lost a test match inside 2 days? Because that is quite possible at the moment.

I'm struggling to remember a worse Australian performance. It is beyond embarrassing. Have we ever lost a test match inside 2 days? Because that is quite possible at the moment.

I think there was a match against India before the last English Ashes were we were rolled out for under 250 total.

Shows how poor we are against good swing bowling.

Not many Aussies are able to dig in and just fight through a session. Didn't need to score at more that 2 an over as it was only day 2, yet still playing big shots.

That drop by Clarke when Bell was on not very much is looking very costly. Hold that, and it would've made things interesting. Poms might've started questioning themselves a bit, cos Lyth is next to useless and would've been gone soon enough anyway. Suddenly they'd be 3/30 and it'd be game on.

Now it's just watching the Poms march on. But I have to say, there are some very nice shots being played by Bell and Root.

That drop by Clarke when Bell was on not very much is looking very costly. Hold that, and it would've made things interesting. Poms might've started questioning themselves a bit, cos Lyth is next to useless and would've been gone soon enough anyway. Suddenly they'd be 3/30 and it'd be game on.

Now it's just watching the Poms march on. But I have to say, there are some very nice shots being played by Bell and Root.

Clarke's genuinely s**t these days. Selfishly taken himself over to England for a nice holiday at Australia's expense. *en retire already hack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back