FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

continuing on the theme, next week when amber turns off someone's oven, do you think she will fall foul of the BRP (BACH Review Panel).

what would the penalty be?

Bad Group Date Conduct, Intentional, Cause loss of one-on-one time. . .

And she would have a load of carry over points.

I reckon she could get weeks.

I've been watching this season with the missus. Actually have a friend that's friends with Anita so I was keen to see how she was, and yeah, she's crazy. Real life apparently she's much more normal, but I'll hope to meet her one day and see.

Laurina has a real high opinion of herself. FIGJAM. Episode with the new girls entering, she was coming up with segregation ideas and how the house would operate, then gives a speech to the other girls how Jess alienated everyone and that everyone is equal and should be treated as such?

Always laugh when each of the girls in their single or group date say "Oh wow, Blake has gone all out for me/us. I've never been treated like this on a date before."

Lol and funnily enough no one has even mentioned Chatal's one on one date.

I thought the whole date was quite bland, and even "lonely"- her getting picked up on her own, then on her own in a hotel room. Blake was careful to say the date was "all about her" and not "us". They have zero chemistry.

So much two facing going on. Laurina hating on Amber at the start, then the two of them riling up the group together. Laurina and Amber hating on the new girls then commending them later on.

Fifteen countries, seven years. LOL. By the way, does Laurina's face scare anyone else? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something disturbingly off about it.

Laurina having a go at Jess for having a big butt.... she seems pretty well proportioned to me. ;)

Imagine this guy's mum watching the show. I'm sure she's shouted "Run!" a few times at the television.

i think the producers are paying Blake to keep Amber around, say $5000 per rose ceremony. As if he cant see that shes the stereotypical north american drama queen. Cannot stomach her for much longer.

I know ive mentioned my crush on her already, but Louise is an absolute sweetheart. Just a girly girl that you would love to come home to. Her, Lisa and Lauren would be my top 3. Lauren is the type of girl anyone would be comfortable around. Chantal just seems like she is the psychologist on the show, with no chance whatsoever of being the last girl standing. I think Blake has a strange taste in women however, and will end up with someone we completely dont expect.

Gotta laugh at the promo next week - the high maintenance FIGJAM bitch Laurina gets in a huff because her 1 on 1 date ends with a pie for dinner!! Great work by the producers if they set that up deliberately. Cant wait to see her show her true colours to Blake.

And yeah add me to the chorus of viewers who are sick of the girls saying "oh ive never had a guy make me feel so special". Whats worse is the way Blake addresses the women and makes out that everything is his idea!

By the way, does Laurina's face scare anyone else? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something disturbingly off about it.
Yeah, sometimes, but I also can't quite put my finger on it. She usually looks very pretty, but other times she looks out of "shape". :p

Maybe it's the dodgy nose-job, too much botox, something she's done to her upper lip/nose area, or simply the forehead vein :D

llaurina.jpg

Below looks obviously an old shot. I stumbled across some of her modelling pics

http://www.viviensmodels.com.au/models/laurina/
Laurina-portfolio-33.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canada: I'm gonna sabotage someone cause we play fun little games like "i'm gonna sabotage someone"
Other Chick (Kara maybe?): My oven is off, could it be sabotage, Canada was saying she might sabotage someone, you know for funsies.
Canadan: OH HELL NO B**CH, DONT YOU ACCUSE ME OF FUNTIME SABOTAGE, I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN MANKY ASS HAIR, HOW DARE YOU, THATS LOW AS YOU NASTY TRASHBAG
Other Chick (Kara, Karma, who cares): Sorry Canada... I'm so sorry i tarnished your good name... Please dont stab me.

Scene.

My favourites would be Jess, Louise and maybe Lauren, although as a new girl she probably doesn't stand much of a chance. I like Chantal but they really don't have any chemistry.

Same here... I was going to construct a "ladder" like who is on top to who is just playing for priority picks. :D

Havent got time to do that atm.. maybe later.

Also is it just me or has Lisa got an even deeper voice than the Bachelor himself... o_O

this is why they could work as a couple, even though they're saying such simple things to each other, I am convinced there is more communication going on, it's embeded in the deep frequencies of their respective voices that is going unnoticed by our primitive ears.

like what the whales and dolphins have going on with their sonar n stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back