FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad you said "cooking and cleaning" and left it at that :p

Not watching The Project tonight, sif I can punish myself going anywhere near that show 2 nights in a row. If someone watches it pls report back here pls.
It's also how they edited her to appear on the show. The homemaker. While he's out stripping for hens night, he can come home to a homecooked meal.

Won't watch either. They could of easily put it right afterwards but it's clear as day how long they want to drag this out for.

Won't be surprised if after tonight, there's another exclusive reaction to Lisa and Sam's reaction.

It's also how they edited her to appear on the show. The homemaker. While he's out stripping for hens night, he can come home to a homecooked meal.

Won't watch either. They could of easily put it right afterwards but it's clear as day how long they want to drag this out for.

Won't be surprised if after tonight, there's another exclusive reaction to Lisa and Sam's reaction.

And then a reaction to the reaction.. and a reaction to that reaction of that reaction.

Srlsy, maybe it was a slip of the tounge, but Carrie "dumbshit" Bickmore goes "oh let sleeping dogs lie now, and move on" AND THEN THEY PROMOTE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT IT. W.T.F.

And then a reaction to the reaction.. and a reaction to that reaction of that reaction.

Srlsy, maybe it was a slip of the tounge, but Carrie "dumbshit" Bickmore goes "oh let sleeping dogs lie now, and move on" AND THEN THEY PROMOTE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT IT. W.T.F.

I'm not going to watch it either...seriously, enough is enough. Blake's done some silly things (proposing being the main one), but they ALL went on The Bachelor looking for love, on their own free will. It's time to leave it alone, and to Blake's credit, he seems to be trying to do that. I haven't seen/heard him say a bad thing about Sam or the other girls; Sam is starting to look like a petulant child in comparison. People fall in and out of love all the time, deal with it and move on...Channel 10, I'm looking at you :rolleyes:

I'm not going to watch it either...seriously, enough is enough. Blake's done some silly things (proposing being the main one), but they ALL went on The Bachelor looking for love, on their own free will. It's time to leave it alone, and to Blake's credit, he seems to be trying to do that. I haven't seen/heard him say a bad thing about Sam or the other girls; Sam is starting to look like a petulant child in comparison. People fall in and out of love all the time, deal with it and move on...Channel 10, I'm looking at you :rolleyes:
I have to say Ch 10 have really thrown Blake under the bus.

how many reactions do we need to see

Exactly. Blake hasn't said anything bad about the other girls. He knows he made a big mistake proposing to Sam, and was most likely pushed by the producers. At least he didnt go ahead, and have a "fake" wedding ceremony for the media.

Ch10 has a lot to answer for, and the other girls are getting beyond annoying now.

i just got finished watching it. At least i learned from my previous mistakes and tonight i tuned into the project at 7:25pm.

Not much to report really. Lisa reveals that after the finale was aired a couple of weeks ago, she got a phone call from Blake who sounded upset over his breakup with Sam. Lisa said she tried to be supportive of Blake, that was until he asked her if she still had any feelings for him, and if she thought they could have a future together. Lisa told him to get lost, how dare you treat me like a 2nd prize, etc.

Everything else you already saw on the promos for tonight. EG: Sam saying that Blake was lying blah blah blah.

Anyway, im officially done with the story of this series. Summation of The Bachelor 2014:

- Talk, dark and handsome man with great body has every girl eating out of the palms of his hands.
- His favourite girl leaves the show to further advance her netball career (what an amazingly great choice in hindsight. Imagine how good she feels right now).
- Only entertainment comes from Amber and Laurina, who were obviously the producers picks to stick around for ratings.
- Blake has about as much character and personality as a soggy Kleenex, but that doesnt stop the girls swooning.
- The way the final 3 played out has more conspiracy theory scent than September 11, with Blake looking more and more like a douche bag in the wash up, while Sam and Lisa seemed to have dodged a bullet, and Louise looking like a naive desperado.

Pretty obvious that the producers made him choose Sam because they knew shed say yes if he proposed. He can't tell us this because you sign your rights away when you join these shows with confidentaility clauses. Good luck to them. No doubts that channel 10 are destroying him.
Ps Louise is not a bad second choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think i understand your post. then i re-read and definitely conclude i do not

I had an assembly this morning.

Before the assembly was chatting about the Bach (US)

Woman told me in assembly who makes the final two of the Bach (US)

Had to refrain from punching woman

Punching is not allowed in assembly.

I ban myself from googling the bachelor (any season, as recent articles about previous seasons' couples tend to refer to the current season as well) while it's airing. I had the season evil Courtney won spoiled really early for me, which probably helped me as I had time to accept the horror before seeing it :p

It's serious business, this bachelor stuff.

Pretty obvious that the producers made him choose Sam because they knew shed say yes if he proposed. He can't tell us this because you sign your rights away when you join these shows with confidentaility clauses. Good luck to them. No doubts that channel 10 are destroying him.
Ps Louise is not a bad second choice.

I believe that's the real situation, Blake was forced to pick Sam so he proposed to her.
I always thought Louise was his favourite. Blake wasn't 100% on Sam after he met the family.

FFS that is s**t. You should have RKO'd that woman!

Eh it's okay probably- I dont know ANY of the names of the women, except for a couple of my favs. Well actually probably not now I've forgotten them.

And the one who did the whole pregnant thing, Ive forgotten now who that was too.

-so dont remind me :mad::p-

So i guess its ok now. Didnt appreciate it at the time. I just said to her "did you just do that WTF" and was quite serious, and repeated that. She knew I wasnt impressed.

Anyway my thoughts (though hazy at best) on the second ep of US Bach:
  • First date was Ice skating I think.
  • Second date with...what was her name? Anyway the whole glow sticks run I thought was pretty cool, but was corny at the end where Juan Pablo and <insert name here> were the only ones on stage as if the whole crowd was there just to see them.
  • Group date: Photo shoot was cool with all the dogs, although I was disappointed not one dog peed on the girls :p. The nude photo shoot I was disappointed with Lousie (was that her name?) where she swapped with the "free spirit" girl and also I didn't like the fact they added black boxes :mad: (Brazil's Next Top Model had none of that).
  • Best part of the episode was Victoria's meltdown after having one drink. She went full on crazy and basically left the show and the other girls basically calling her a child. She just gets emotional when drunk :p
  • News reporter girl one on one was cheesy with that 'report' she was doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back