• Big M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goulburn Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OAK Classic

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved onto Barista Bros double espresso a while ago now. Was a FUIC for years, maybe even a decade but so much sugar. FUIC Strong is good if sugar isnt a worry to you though, Ice Break too...

Going to come off it altogether and make my own at home before leaving for work though. Hard to justify 3-4 teaspoons of sugar in one drink (i have a 750ml bottle a morning, habit as much as anything. Makes the morning s**t happen quick thats for sure)

Moved onto Barista Bros double espresso a while ago now. Was a FUIC for years, maybe even a decade but so much sugar. FUIC Strong is good if sugar isnt a worry to you though, Ice Break too...

Going to come off it altogether and make my own at home before leaving for work though. Hard to justify 3-4 teaspoons of sugar in one drink (i have a 750ml bottle a morning, habit as much as anything. Makes the morning s**t happen quick thats for sure)
Get yourself one of those pod espresso machines and keep a tray of ice in the freezer. Will make for a nice ice latte that will taste totally different to all the pre-made ice coffee and will probably scare you how much sugar and syrup they must add into those things. If you've got a nutri-bullet or some other kind of blender and you want to have a fat campaigner day, blend up 2/3 of the milk you usually use with a scoop of vanilla icecream and add that to the espresso. Still probably better for you than the other stuff as well.

I like to buy really expensive ,organic unhomogenised full cream milk and add a bit of this too it. Beaut

Attachments

• 1672806825511.png
    1672806825511.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
I don’t put sugar in my regular coffee, but ice coffee is different. I basically consider it a dessert. I love the maccas vanilla ice mocha.

Ice coffees with no sugar taste wrong to me.
I find Macca's iced coffees far too watery. Calling them iced coffee is wrong. They should just call them cold coffees.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Farmers union strong has less sugar than the normal one

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been mentioned

Kiewa Iced Coffee buy the length of the Flemington Straight ..

Only can get it North East Victoria and Southern NSW

Back