FTA-TV The Big Bang Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

"The Big Bang Theory Down Under"

Oh Nine,bullshitting in your ads :thumbsdown:
It's almost like they're trying to make it sound like they've filmed in Australia like Modern Family filmed in Australia last year,yet all it is is Amy & Bernadette make about 3 or 4 mentions of an Aussie stripper group playing in Vegas where they are.

yeah shook my head at those ads. disgraceful advertising. really pisses me off, tv stations will do anything to get an audience and its a blatant lie

It's almost like they're trying to make it sound like they've filmed in Australia like Modern Family filmed in Australia last year,yet all it is is Amy & Bernadette make about 3 or 4 mentions of an Aussie stripper group playing in Vegas where they are.

Is that it? that's BS.

* you ch9 and your false advertising.

I'm not a fan of the new, short hair, no fun Penny. The other female characters run rings around her.

Nine have been doing this deceptive advertising for ages, it shits me as well.

Classic Nine move. Remember when they advertised the episode where Penny has a fantasy about marrying Leonard that lasted for about 30 seconds as "The Big Bang Wedding!!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheldon drops the L bomb lol

Sheldon is carrying the show more then ever this season.

Loved his delivery of the bruce wayne bow tie line and the having considered a brain parasite bit.

Expect the spoilered bit to be Nine's ad for that episode too, spoiling the biggest shock/surprise of the episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back