Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird to ask a girl out to the gym you just found out went to the same gym that works with you (40 ppl in our department) but you don't reallly know her well where each encounter is pointless small talk. I don't even know if I like her but I just wana hang anyway :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Is it weird to ask a girl out to the gym you just found out went to the same gym that works with you (40 ppl in our department) but you don't reallly know her well where each encounter is pointless small talk. I don't even know if I like her but I just wana hang anyway :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Yes I would think it is weird, but why would you want to ask a girl out to the gym.

Not the best date spot. I dunno.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got asked out swimming laps in a pool once. Was kinda weird but I certainly didn't mind. I'm not sure it would have gone down so well if I tried it though.

A girl asked me if I wanted to go to our Year 12 Ball with her while we were playing squash, the sport that is.

I guess she must have been impressed by my backhand drop volley.

Holy s**t, maybe you aren't a lost cause!

Well I just don't want to get spun in her relationship web.

The internet dating site thing is going ok. Setting things up with one person inparticular. The downside is that she goes for Geelong. The upside is that a Hawthorn v Geelong clash is a good "datr" activity

I got asked out swimming laps in a pool once. Was kinda weird but I certainly didn't mind. I'm not sure it would have gone down so well if I tried it though.
I'm a pretty good swimmer and have had a lot of people flirt with my whilst swimming lap . Unfortunately they were all older men.

He'll end up going.

I will not, it's impossible for me to on multiple reasons

1) she wants to do it at the end of September/October (Not missing out on finals action :D).
2) not using my time off until December/January as I do each and every other year
3) I'm not putting myself in that type of situation with her.

Well I just don't want to get spun in her relationship web.

The internet dating site thing is going ok. Setting things up with one person inparticular. The downside is that she goes for Geelong. The upside is that a Hawthorn v Geelong clash is a good "datr" activity

What a lovely intelligent girl, marry her.

I will not, it's impossible for me to on multiple reasons

1) she wants to do it at the end of September/October (Not missing out on finals action :D).
2) not using my time off until December/January as I do each and every other year
3) I'm not putting myself in that type of situation with her.

inb4 you go anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back