The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT

Mourinho revealed Terry would miss at least the second leg, saying, "We have to play the (May 24) final for him to play with us."

So that is Terry and Cech definitely out for the game at Anfield. Just need Hazard not to play.

Fact is Chelsea are almost out of the EPL title race, but can definitely win the CL, I think Mourinho will field a team accordingly to his chances of silverware.

I agree, but they will still be very very dangerous.
The blessing for Liverpool is that a draw is enough to win the title, but must win the other two remaining games.

Winning at Anfield allows them to draw when playing away. Imagine if it goes down to the last game of the year and we have a player sent off, the pressure will be suffocating.

The blessing for Liverpool is that a draw is enough to win the title, but must win the other two remaining games.

Winning at Anfield allows them to draw when playing away. Imagine if it goes down to the last game of the year and we have a player sent off, the pressure will be suffocating.

Win Chelsesea, draw Palace, win Newcastle is the way I see it panning out. Not sure what City will do vs Palace and Everton though. Mirallas out of for the season is a blow.

Win Chelsesea, draw Palace, win Newcastle is the way I see it panning out. Not sure what City will do vs Palace and Everton though. Mirallas out of for the season is a blow.

If we beat Chelsea and City lose over the weekend and we draw the next away game, the final match of the season at Anfield will be like a circus like atmosphere. I can imagine the players performing party tricks while the crowd celebrate the title in the stands.

So what do you guys think will be the lineup for Chelsea.

Cech and Terry look to definitely be out. I wonder if Hazard is fit and if he is does Mourinho want him to play against us to get match fitness up or if Hazard is right on the edge, maybe rest him and dont play him so he is ready to start against Atletico.

I wonder if he will rest some players like Oscar, Willian or Schurrle.

Also some players cant play in the second leg. I think Mikel is banned so he will play surely. Also some players are cup tied so cant play against Atletico but will surely play against us like Matic and Salah etc...

It's great that the title race may be decided by an Aussie with Schwarzer likely to play on Sunday.

Geez Atletico had 25 shots on goal and couldn't score.:eek::(

A little worried now.
Dont be I watched it. The 25 shots werent really shots. It was also the complete opposite of how we play. Not sure why but Atletico just continually lumped it into the box from wide areas and even from straight on, trying to put the ball right in the space between the last defender and the GK and try to get Costa or Garcia to get the head on it and just knock it past the keeper. None of it worked.

Atletico looked completely toothless. Never created even one really good chance. The 25 shots were weak headers, deflected or blocked long hopeful shots from outside the box and that was pretty much it.

We will play COMPLETELY different to that. We keep the ball on the ground.

10292521_621642937919531_1675280801928279311_n.jpg

Posted this in the David Moyes thread but worth a run here too because of how hugely hilarious it is.

Some others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win Vs Chelsea and leave fate in our hands rather than worry about others. If City then drops points after us Vs Palace or the week after Vs Everton we will know if we can clinch the title Vs Palace with a win.

Sounds like mind games. He wont play "the kids" and if he does. Great.

I actually think he will. Chelsea can only win the league if Liverpool lose twice in their last three, and if that happens City will likely win it anyway. Chelsea need a serious aligning of the planets to win the league.

Chelsea will be 100% focussed on CL. They have done the hard bit by getting out of Madrid with no damage. The Boss's no. 1 priority is the champions league and always has been. The special one will take his instructions that the CL is where it is at.

Add to this they already have injuries to all sorts of key players. They will not be taking risks at Anfield.

At least I hope it pans out like that ;)

I actually think he will. Chelsea can only win the league if Liverpool lose twice in their last three, and if that happens City will likely win it anyway. Chelsea need a serious aligning of the planets to win the league.

Chelsea will be 100% focussed on CL. They have done the hard bit by getting out of Madrid with no damage. The Boss's no. 1 priority is the champions league and always has been. The special one will take his instructions that the CL is where it is at.

Add to this they already have injuries to all sorts of key players. They will not be taking risks at Anfield.

At least I hope it pans out like that ;)
Im not sure, I think you may see one or two squad players come in and play. It wont be completely kids. Like I said earlier, Matic and Salah will play because they cant play in the CL and also Mikel is suspended for the return leg, I think someone else is suspended too. So that is 4 first team players who will play. Schwarzer will play and he is still a decent GK. They might play one or two surprises but I think the team will still be strong.

They would cop a lot of flak, particularly from City if they turn up with their U21's.

You tipped 1-1 for Norwich, yet you are gonna jump up and down and say we have already won the league

Just shut up and stop jinxing it, you bandwagoner, you have been nowhere to be seen until now and now you're trying to jinx it all. Nothing's won until it is

You have always been bad but you've become a parody of yourself

um serious? How would you know this?
I'd be surprised if you've been an lfc Supporter longer than me.

#LFCDestiny

um serious? How would you know this?
I'd be surprised if you've been an lfc Supporter longer than me.

#LFCDestiny

This post is aimed at the one you were responding to more than yours, but the bandwagoner thing is about the worst pissing contest on bigfooty. Who seriously gives a s**t.

This post is aimed at the one you were responding to more than yours, but the bandwagoner thing is about the worst pissing contest on bigfooty. Who seriously gives a s**t.
Not sure why Cooldude get so emotional?
I've got complete faith that this season is our destiny. And does anyone really think what we think affects LFC?

Anyway CFC seems like injuries today could hurt them against us

Two new pictures have been circulated said to be news designs of Liverpool’s proposed 60,000 Anfield stadium.

The cost of the refurbishment of Anfield is set to cost around £150 million to facilitate a facelift of Liverpool’s world famous stadium and to increase the capacity from 45,000 to about 58,500.

According to the Mail, “Liverpool are set to apply for planning permission to Liverpool City Council before the end of the season. Work on the new stadium will be in two stages, to be completed by 2018 if all goes to schedule.”

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...ools-proposed-60000-anfield-stadium-pictures/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back