• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Already Covid problems at the Macedon Ranges site.

Scott Cam visited The Block site in country Victoria on Wednesday, a day after production was suspended due to a contestant testing positive for Covid-19.

The first day of filming ground to a halt on Tuesday – another blow for the renovation series which has already suffered setbacks this year due to delays in building permits being approved.

No s**t there'll be delays.

There's construction/tradie/material delays across Australia, and they are building in a more regional area.

It'd be a nightmare logistically given the current industry challenges, not to mention every so often someone on site whether it be a contestant, producer, host or tradesperson is going to test positive to COVID.

Can confirm the block is miles behind schedule. Could this be the first time theres been a delay to auction day
The Auctions aren't until September/October normally though. Last season it was well after filming had finished. And everyday after filming had finished there were tradies onsite fixing things until Auction day. Houses are still in good nick though and interestingly Ronnie and Georgias that I intially didn't like has really grown on me.

Big dramas as a couple have quit the show in the first 2 days.

The Block Tree Change has been embroiled in scandal for months, short of tradies, supplies, even contestants are quitting, and new complaints of “brutal” living conditions.

Scott Cam has slammed contestants who quit The Block after 2 days, describing their efforts as ‘unAustralian.’

Speaking today at a Nine post-Logies media brunch, the host didn’t hold back, but admitted it would make for great television.

“We have a controversy on Day 2 of the series,” he explained.

“We had a 48 hour challenge to choose the house that you get and they scarpered after 48 hours. It’s something that’s never happened before.

The Block 2022 Tree Change Season is not fair off landing, and as always I’m eager to get stuck into the weekly room reveals.

Before the new series starts though, I thought it best I compile all of the news, goss, and need-to-know facts about this year’s bigger-than-ever Block season.

I’ve done all of the reading from all of the outlets so you don’t have to. And below, I’ve gathered the best bits from around the web so you can stay across all things Block before its August premiere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me there is just too much Scott Cam on the show. I get he is the host but his act that he runs the show is ridiculous. Now giving him his own house to do could go either way, keep him out of the gossip crap they try or make him twice as annoying.

Yeah not sure what Shelley actually brings. Comes in every now and then and her fakeness at trying to stir up drama is annoying.

Back