Media The Bombers (Bandits) and Wonders should fold

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like my talents are appreciated at the Royals. If I leave then it might be declared as an exodus and I don't need that on my hands.

Thanks for the offer you kind ruffian
Stay at the Royals, Juggs, for some strange reason I don't dislike them anywhere near as much as I did two days ago, can't put my finger on what changed.

I've played with Crowwy for 11 seasons or some crap and have hated him all the way through it. This is no change to our relationship :).

This is what i got from this post:

Crowwies always been in my shadow............ needs to get his own club, lazy cake eating toss.

Also wish deddy would come back and spank that gauntlet right across clown faces face.

This is what i got from this post:

Crowwies always been in my shadow............ needs to get his own club, lazy cake eating toss.

Also wish deddy would come back and spank that gauntlet right across clown faces face.
All right I'll take the bait.

I am very certain in fact 100% sure that Rick left the Wonders in my hands when he left and not Clarkeys. It always was my team before he tried to take over.

I am now leaving to 'heat' up this hatred that has been simmering since I was given captaincy over Clarkey. He has never forgiven for me that but you get that and seeing as he is to inactive to swap clubs I thought I would do it.

All right I'll take the bait.

I am very certain in fact 100% sure that Rick left the Wonders in my hands when he left and not Clarkeys. It always was my team before he tried to take over.

I am now leaving to 'heat' up this hatred that has been simmering since I was given captaincy over Clarkey. He has never forgiven for me that but you get that and seeing as he is to inactive to swap clubs I thought I would do it.
I was much happier with you as captain. That way, I could tell you what to do and you'd do it and then you'd cop the blame :).

You moved one season to late to be a part of the all conquering NWA side buddy.,.
I had my chance and I turned it down as I was not interested.

As for Clarkey he will be lost without me.
I was much happier with you as captain. That way, I could tell you what to do and you'd do it and then you'd cop the blame :).
8 times out of 10 you were right though.

The other two times though you would be just be a campaigner.

As for Clarkey he will be lost without me.

8 times out of 10 you were right though.

The other two times though you would be just be a campaigner.

80% of the time he was 100% wrong the other 20% he was right.

You'll still be known as a follower.
Good work.

This old myth.

You were invited into the original incarnation which was going to be the end effect if the Warriors bid got turned down, to be the established face with Frankston Rover and a select few of the Warriors rookies to keep them in one spot at a Bay 13/nWo Dragons side. And you agreed to join until certain Wonders got in your ear. I still have the verbal agreement in my PMs.

You weren't an invite into the S19 Dragons nWo and why would you be when you'd made your decison to remain a Wonder mere months earlier.

But then, I know exactly why your memory clouds over on this ;)

This old myth.

You were invited into the original incarnation which was going to be the end effect if the Warriors bid got turned down, to be the established face with Frankston Rover and a select few of the Warriors rookies to keep them in one spot at a Bay 13/nWo Dragons side. And you agreed to join until certain Wonders got in your ear. I still have the verbal agreement in my PMs.

You weren't an invite into the S19 Dragons nWo and why would you be when you'd made your decison to remain a Wonder mere months earlier.

But then, I know exactly why your memory clouds over on this ;)
Ok I was interested until the Warriors were in and also when the Wonders had a total of 3 (including myself) posters which is also in those saved messages of yours ;)

I thought I wanted to be apart of it but after seeing what sort of creation it turned out to be I am glad I was elsewhere. It wouldn't have even been worth the premiership to be honest.

Ok I was interested until the Warriors were in and also when the Wonders had a total of 3 (including myself) posters which is also in those saved messages of yours ;)

I thought I wanted to be apart of it but after seeing what sort of creation it turned out to be I am glad I was elsewhere. It wouldn't have even been worth the premiership to be honest.

The original idea was much better than its eventual outcome I agree but it was worth it. We could have been the boring old nothing premiers of S18.

The original idea was much better than its eventual outcome I agree but it was worth it. We could have been the boring old nothing premiers of S18.
I mean, you guys won a premiership. Of course it was :rolleyes:.

I mean, you guys won a premiership. Of course it was :rolleyes:.

You know I don't base my enjoyment of the league in the sim. It's just an hour of a week and I don't have a hand in it.

That doesn't mean the moniker 'premiership captain The Filth Wizard' doesn't have a wonderful ring to it for the future though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know I don't base my enjoyment of the league in the sim. It's just an hour of a week and I don't have a hand in it.

That doesn't mean the moniker 'premiership captain The Filth Wizard' doesn't have a wonderful ring to it for the future though ;)

Hmm...

That reminds me, I have to ask DemonJim something.
Being here all week* and posting a little is worse than being here for a day or 2 and spamming like others here do?

*on holidays right now so sue me

Being here all week* and posting a little is worse than being here for a day or 2 and spamming like others here do?

*on holidays right now so sue me
Lol.

Premiership tag along lol

Not even penalties could hold the Dragons back. Didn't even really have to name a team.

If you're true to form you'll be apologising for this in an hour.

Maybe the Roy's should feel right to aggrieved at me. The sim wanted third place to win.

If you're true to form you'll be apologising for this in an hour.

Maybe the Roy's should feel right to aggrieved at me. The sim wanted third place to win.

I'd like to apologise for the Royals not being able to finish above a team that failed to hand in their team submission on multiple occasions.

I'd like to apologise for the Royals not being able to finish above a team that failed to hand in their team submission on multiple occasions.

Why?

It was twice and we copped our whack. We still had the Royals covered for wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back