Media The Bombers (Bandits) and Wonders should fold

Remove this Banner Ad

lol gutless wonder. Still fighting me with half truths and hidden meanings.

Who is "the leadership group" anyway. Does that mean Clarkey?

Also yes the fact Harolad is young has everything to do with this. We welcome young posters into this league and everybody is well aware of how young people can act. To me it seems like he has shown plenty of remorse for what was done and has worked hard to mend his reputation which you nearly destroyed.

We were too late.

54158_o.gif

lol gutless wonder. Still fighting me with half truths and hidden meanings.

Who is "the leadership group" anyway. Does that mean Clarkey?

Also yes the fact Harolad is young has everything to do with this. We welcome young posters into this league and everybody is well aware of how young people can act. To me it seems like he has shown plenty of remorse for what was done and has worked hard to mend his reputation which you nearly destroyed.

So gutless. Responding to your rubbish argument.

The leadership group consists of the captains and vice captains. At the time Golumless, croweater 41 and hen da man. Notice how there's no ClarkeM there? That's odd...

HaroLad WAS welcomed into the league. I personally stood up for him on multiple occasions when he was targeted because of his age. He has shown plenty of remorse and he has endeavoured to mend his reputation. I'll be the first to tell you how impressed I have been with how HaroLad has responded to the sacking, and that was illustrated when I invited him to be present at our Best & Fairest, stating no crap directed at him would be tolerated. That ran awfully smoothly, and I feel that's a testament to both HaroLad and the current Wonders posters. Ultimately, I think the sacking of HaroLad has proved to have good outcomes for both parties. He's become a better poster off the back of it, and I feel as if he'll be an asset to whatever team elects to have him on-board next season. Good luck to him.

Oh, and half truths and hidden meanings? Please, tell me what you base this ridiculous claim. You keep stating I'm withholding information, or blatantly lying like it's fact, yet you derive your own meaning from incidents and speculate at will.

I'm the captain now.

Good. Now provide some of that good captaincy Juggs is speaking about and let the Wonders fall on our sword because he said so.

Good. Now provide some of that good captaincy Juggs is speaking about and let the Wonders fall on our sword because he said so.
I'll need to start from scratch.

Although yes, it was a poor leadership decision and the Wonders should've waited until the end of the season so it didn't look like they did it for ClarkeM. I deserved to be kicked out because I was being a *******, but again, they really should've waited until the season's end. I've apologised several times for my actions and I think it's time for everyone to let it go.

I appreciate the support Juggalo Balla but this really has been taken too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit aggressive don't you think? If you don't have any problem with standing up for yourself here why did you let Clarkey treat you like a bitch and why could you not keep HaroLad in line?

Trying to abuse me is very unbecoming and just makes you look like a clown SSwans2011

So I was wrong about Harolad being a rookie. He made a long term commitment to your team and instead of showing leadership and trying to do the best thing by him you chucked him out in the cold.

You're a bully and a bad captain. Your team is a disgrace.

You know I had my own problems with a young poster when I was captain. Although I had my disagreements with Deddy and he acted out of line I always forgave him and told him he had a place at the Demons if he wanted it. I wasn't willing to let my ego crush that of a young person trying to contribute.

I had my issues as captain and I'm fully willing to admit it. People can learn from my experiences mistakes and I will share this advice freely. To ignore me is foolhardy and arrogant.

Why could we not keep Harolad in line?

I promise you, if you were in the team and Haro was the kid constantly pissing you off both publicly and privately, you would have kicked him straight out in the cold. Having played alongside both Haro and The Jet, I would have take The Jet 100 times before I'd even consider taking Haro because The Jet would actually take advice from the leadership group. Haro never ever did. He pretended to care but deep down, he didn't. We gave him chances and he burnt each and every one of them.

Oh you had problems with a young poster as well? Like that time you showed poor leadership and dropped Deddy and then it turned it into a war against him.
You can say whatever you like about me.

I'll be playing tomorrow and Deddy wont.

He has nothing except his tears. Can't see how anybody could support his move into nothingness.
I can't join the Royals because of Deddy.

Oh how history could of been very different.
fumbler I never wanted to go to the Royals. I considered it but not while Deddy was there and by the time he had left any interest I had of joining them had dried up.

I'm now happy at the Bombers. I'm not trying to be a glory hunting flog, I want to stay at the Bombers while we build a stronger team that gets the job done in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line.

Don't say I didn't warn you after Bigeasy puts a boot in your face as he runs over the top of you.

But my favourite is this discussion between the two of you:
Sometimes I can't be bothered when I'm posting directly after. pants used to get shitty about that too lol

I will make sure to tag you every time I'm having a crack at you now Deddy :)

I advocated you in the eka and you lost out to somebody that spammed lots and was better liked. You should be proud you're not a suck up but don't put down Jobe, that's the first port of call for poor posters and he has done more for this league than you have.

Worst captain ever? What because I couldn't keep you in line? You've made it clear that's an impossibility.

What little respect I get around here has been hard earned and I wouldn't want it any other way. You might get some yourself if you actually made a contribution and didn't just act like you have.
I never claimed to have made a contribution to the league, nor have I acted like I have. I, just like you am a participant that's it.

You couldn't keep me in line? You never tried, I never liked you as a poster while I was at the Demons and you made it real hard to stay there, you also saw my activity slipping and you did nothing about it, not even a PM. Don't play the hero, I stuffed up at the Demons but don't even pretend for a second you tried to 'keep me in line.'
There is no keeping you in line Deddy and that's part of your character.

Never forget that I went in to plead your case for the eka, you saying you hated me while I was doing that for you is a slap in the face.
You say you didn't thrive under my leadership? I beg to differ. You're a hard ass douche just like your first captain was ;)

PS: The bolded bits are my favourite. Isn't that what you're attacking Sswans2011 for doing? Get your hand off it Juggs. You're a hypocrite and any amount of "sorry", "that was a mistake" or "it's all a troll" would just be pointless because everything you're saying is coming with a grain of salt.

The Filth Wizard you're full of s**t, the whole nWo thing was like a pregnant girlfriend........ it was over before it began.

I do miss Hate.

Wonder what clarkeys thoughts on crowwy leaving are?
I've played with Crowwy for 11 seasons or some crap and have hated him all the way through it. This is no change to our relationship :).

Juggalo Balla - Come back to the Bandits you lovable sack of s**t.

I feel like my talents are appreciated at the Royals. If I leave then it might be declared as an exodus and I don't need that on my hands.

Thanks for the offer you kind ruffian

Hey Juggalo Balla remember when you bailed on the Bombers, then got bored of the expansion club and then went to the Royals?

Good times.

You're getting it now. Sometimes turncoating is fun.

You're getting it now. Sometimes turncoating is fun.

Im more interested if you'll move to the Wonders or the Bandits now. Both are interesting prospects for you. On one hand, you can claim to have single handedly raised the Wonders from the threat of extinction. On the other, you'll run the show at the Bandits now that you wont have me overshadowing you completely.

Food for thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back