Podcast The Cats Cast 2017 - Episode 5 available now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cats Board Podcast is making a return for the year 2017,

We will be re-launching soon with a new name, new logo and hopefully guests to make it a more professional show and with more of an appeal to the world outside this forum

Watch this space

Going forward with the Podcast, when and where possible I'd like to get some new people on or at least different people on so we can get some variety on the show. So I'd like to welcome you all to use this thread to express your interest to come and join in on the fun. Would like you to fill in the following form:

Name:
State:
Have you been on a podcast before?
If Yes have you been on a Bigfooty podcast before?

If you don't want to post in here, please PM your answers above.

Thanks everyone. Hope to have you on sometime soon

Name: Doctor Gero
State: Despair
Have you been on a podcast before? Nope
If Yes have you been on a Bigfooty podcast before? Yes

Name: Dazbroncos
State: California
Have you been on a podcast before? Yes
If Yes have you been on a Bigfooty podcast before? Yes.

Go Catters

Name: Doctor Gero
State: Despair
Have you been on a podcast before? Nope
No tag, you disappoint me ;)
Get it right, staring into the abyss.. Not despair :thumbsu:

Name: SJ
State: Victoria
Have you been on a podcast before? Yes

Should I have mentioned that anyone who has been on before will automatically be getting pestered by me?

:D

Ned
South Australia
No
No.

However worked in the media for a few years and have produced radio shows like KB's on SEN. I have a lot of ideas to make it professional and would love to get involved. So if you want any help of ideas please don't hesitate to contact me Willo because I would love to get on board.

GO CATTERS!!

Ned
South Australia
No
No.

However worked in the media for a few years and have produced radio shows like KB's on SEN. I have a lot of ideas to make it professional and would love to get involved. So if you want any help of ideas please don't hesitate to contact me Willo because I would love to get on board.

GO CATTERS!!
PM me......

Although I am not sure I want you smashing my poor efforts apart :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an update, I have the very talented HaroLad working on a logo for me, and it is fantastic, but I will let him do the reveal when he is ready :thumbsu:

I am also starting a facebook page and twitter account for the podcast.. I will link them into here when it all is done and ready to go live.

I have a draft guru lined up to record soon, so the plan is to review the draft and discuss the kids we have brought to the club as a way to kick off 2017, I am also in the process of trying to line up a former great/ex captain of the club to come on a show. Aiming to have rizzo as a regular as much as I can as well.

Stay tuned everyone as hopefully exciting times ahead (also I will now be picking the brain of foodles05 )

No worries willow I just want to help. Although I must ask for your help first as I am a big footy rookie and don't know how to private message people?

No worries willow I just want to help. Although I must ask for your help first as I am a big footy rookie and don't know how to private message people?
I'll send you a message, you will see a notification on your inbox and should be able to go from there

Also can I put in a request that people who are willing to be involved either get themselves a headset (mine was $12 from office works and works fine) or be willing to put Skype on their smart phone and be called that way.

For audio quality I think it will make a huge difference to the show, I don't want to be telling people to spend money on this.... but for the sake of $12 or just doing it on the phone.. if you are doing multiple shows it is for the best.

Name: Catstorm
State: Victoria
Have you been on a podcast before?
Yes
If Yes have you been on a Bigfooty podcast before?

Yes

ezgif_com_video_to_gif_1.gif

I'll definitely bye a headset/mic and can reiterate willo's comments. If you want to be involved it is not a lot to contribute. If you don't want to buy it then you can contribute in other ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back