The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah I think we run deeper even with Love and Smith in. I hope the actually don't play Noah and gasol at the same time and run them in 6 min bursts and hit the bodies hard. I'm surprised that we don't go in as fav today

Game 1 locked away, impressive effort and very important victory in terms of the series. I don't expect a back to back in Cleveland but i think we can definitely be in a 3-1 position come game 5 which won't be a bad situation at all giving us the beleif it can be closed out in game 5, they just gotta be focussed more than ever. Wishful thinking maybe but i think we're capable

Super win, I was nervous all the way until the final buzzer.

No way LeBron plays that poorly again or we shoot that well. I would be absolutely ecstatic to be coming back 2-0 but if we control home court i will be happy.

Noah was very ordinary and Mirotic really should have got minutes instead. Apart from that really happy to get the first one.

Thibs decision to start Pau/JB and Derrick on the bench in the last was nearly very costly but great win!!

So LeBron in series vs the Bulls.

Game 1 record - 1-3
Games after that - 11-1

So we have to mindful of this horrific stat. We have gotten the jump on LeBron in 3 of the 4 series we have played against them, then collapsed. That has to change now!

Super win, I was nervous all the way until the final buzzer.

No way LeBron plays that poorly again or we shoot that well. I would be absolutely ecstatic to be coming back 2-0 but if we control home court i will be happy.

Noah was very ordinary and Mirotic really should have got minutes instead. Apart from that really happy to get the first one.

Thibs decision to start Pau/JB and Derrick on the bench in the last was nearly very costly but great win!!

never felt threatened to be honest, living in the now not in the past for this series

as for Lebron playing that poorly, gotta give props to Jimmy and Thibs for working him over

Noah was ordinary but all the bigs were active and we out rebounded them which is huge

god i hope they play Mike Miller more

their roster is pretty putrid with all their injuries

So LeBron in series vs the Bulls.

Game 1 record - 1-3
Games after that - 11-1

So we have to mindful of this horrific stat. We have gotten the jump on LeBron in 3 of the 4 series we have played against them, then collapsed. That has to change now!

would love a stat on having a full roster vs Lebron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey LeBron..

Ch6g4ub.jpg

What a game, D Rose and Buckets were huge in the second half.

Lebron was wielding an axe in the last 5min, hacking at everyone. Of course you can't call a foul on King James though...:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back