The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Big test at home today against Dallas. I read somewhere we are 5-0 when our preferred starting 5 of Rose, Buckets, Dunleavy, Pau and Jo start.

We have been better on the road than at home too which doesnt bode well.

Terrible terrible foul by Kirk, The game should have been over (And Butler's missed FT)

Rose and Butler both missed free throws through the game which ended up being costly, Mirotic was really good again, the more minutes he gets the better he gets!

Rose's game continues to be concerning, Yes he hit a great 3 to put it into double OT but 11 3PA and 7 turnovers, he needs to find a balance between driving to the rim and just jacking up 3's. He was pretty poor again defensively as well. Would have been a nice game for Doug to play with Mike in foul trouble early too..

Seriously how good a pick up was Pau Gasol!

I will be shortly booking a ticket to chicago to find kirk hinrich and go tonya harding on the campaigner

Starting to come on board with the Hinrich sentiment, the guys worked so hard to get a lead after being down most of the second half, stupid,stupid foul on Ellis.

Great game but should have been over in regulation, Dallas is much better than I thought they would be.

i'll probably be in the minority,
but surely the hinrich foul on ellis Shouldnt have been three shots?... to me it appeared he wasn't even in a shooting motion when fouled..

ref's officiated pretty poorly,
we're a work in progress, but damn jimmy is playing real well early on.

and no doug? wtf happened there?

Terrible terrible foul by Kirk, The game should have been over (And Butler's missed FT)

Rose and Butler both missed free throws through the game which ended up being costly, Mirotic was really good again, the more minutes he gets the better he gets!

Rose's game continues to be concerning, Yes he hit a great 3 to put it into double OT but 11 3PA and 7 turnovers, he needs to find a balance between driving to the rim and just jacking up 3's. He was pretty poor again defensively as well. Would have been a nice game for Doug to play with Mike in foul trouble early too..

Seriously how good a pick up was Pau Gasol!
Rose is rusty and I think still afraid to attack the rim all the time as that is where he hurts himself. So he is taking jumpshots and 3 pointers too often. You have to give him time though, pretty much two years out of the game and he has only played around 8 or so games this season.

Let's see where he is at 60 games into the season.

i'll probably be in the minority,
but surely the hinrich foul on ellis Shouldnt have been three shots?... to me it appeared he wasn't even in a shooting motion when fouled..

ref's officiated pretty poorly,
we're a work in progress, but damn jimmy is playing real well early on.

and no doug? wtf happened there?

Sore knee, only minor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game today versus the Blazers, Aldridge and Lillard both outstanding.
Rose a season high 31 and going to the hoop more.
Liked the look of him and Brooks on the floor at the same time, even more when they are attacking the basket like today.
How exciting is Mirotic, full of energy and confidence, becoming a fan favourite.
Douggy McBuckets having an arthroscope on his knee.

Cracking game. Lillard was ridiculous.

Brooks!! So that's what it looks like to have two guys who can create their own shot off the dribble! More of the Brooks-Rose backcourt please.

Our starters need to pull their finger out and stop coming out so slow. Would it kill them to push the ball at least once??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back