The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Will take the win. Started watching it but last night caught up to me and I carked it. Will watch later.

@chicagobullsbot: Chicago Bulls Tony Snell Last 9 Games Per 36: 14.0 PPG, 47.7% FG, 34.3% 3PT. Kirk Hinrich Last 9 Games Per 36: 4.2 PPG, 21.7% FG, 19% 3PT.

Discuss.

Didn't catch the game today, i'm sure Anthony Davis only playing 13 had a pretty big impact on the game.

Good to get a win though, just need some damn consistency.

was a good win,
pretty sure N.O would have been in the game much longer had AD not gotten injured.
we played well, enjoyed niko to e'twaun muchly
snell is killing it lately. and a small sighting of mcbuckets.

hinrich needs to fade off into the sunset, that... or just not play 30+ mins a night!

Davis is an obvious candidate for MVP but thought we played him very well before he was injured
not saying he couldn't have exploded but Noah seemed to be enjoying the challenge

Dunleavy is back, Jimmy having an MRI on his shoulder, hope he's ok for the All-Star game, he deserves it.
Hopefully Snell can hold his form for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win today, we're beginning to look better!

F*** oath , Loving our bench players chipping in the 3's and D.Rose just loves playing against the best PG's. Feel like he's come out on top vs most of the leagues top Point Guards.

Tony Snell is actually making some decent contributions as well, has really turned it around.
it's amazing what a few minutes, then confidence will do. I wonder now that Rose is looking better. Noah getting closer to full fitness that Snell could be that missing piece I think he has more weapons as a starter then both Hindrich and Dunleavy. with that said come finals Dunleavy may have more composure.

but for mine if a full fit squad, we really on need Noah, Gasol, Gibson, Rose, Butler, Snell, Brooks and Mirtotic. with maybe Dunleavy floating in.

good win,
to enter the break on a 4 game win streak
was worried not having butler, but good god someone must be getting into snell's ear (maybe butler? similar to what deng did with butler), because he has improved so much this season,
our record without kirk? 4-0 ;).....

not even going to mention d-rose other than that mention hahah.

every time i see Snell i know we are not winning a championship
??????

He can shoot and attack the rim when his man closes out, doesn't need to do much more than that surely.

??????

He can shoot and attack the rim when his man closes out, doesn't need to do much more than that surely.

he has been simply amazing this week and my jaw hits the floor every time he makes a shot, his D on Lebron was brilliant today

i still don't believe in him totally just yet, but the difference in his play from this week to any other time in his career has been pretty amazing

there is nothing i would like more than to be proven wrong........ well maybe Mirotic hitting a few shots, but thats it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back