The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to be able to stay healthy, that is the key. He has struggled again this season to be healthy long term, last year he was one leg during play offs and Nene just destroyed him. His offense has been down again this year and his finishing around the rim has been poor BUT his health is improving and so is his defence, vocals, and even shot selection . I look forward too seeing what he can bring healthy in the playoffs

I agree about his hustle play, gets us the ball when we don't deserve it but sometimes cost's us the ball too in the same situation. I like Taj, but i think he has struggled this year, as mentioned above possibly due to confidence, signed a big deal and was waiting for Boozer to get pushed out only for Pau to come on board and relegate Gibson to the same role which he was keen to get away from. It's strange, his stats are all similar to previous years but i just feel like he is well down on his previous form? Am i the only one?

Big part will be the coaching situation especially with Taj who has pledged his loyalty to Thibs and his role many times. Honestly i think it is Taj all the way.

I like the reliability Pau gives us on offence, i really do and i truthfully wouldn't move him. Of course it always depends on what you can get for these players!

I think the defensive break downs can be fixed and i think Noah's health has played a big part in that. Its a risk going forward to let people go off this value and i guess it depends whether Taj is happy earning 8.5 million to come off the bench for 26/27 minutes a game?
Is Taj even averaging that many MPG though? I just checked. This season he is averaging 27.4mpg, that surprised me as I thought with Niko stealing a lot of minutes but then Jo hasnt been healthy so his minutes have been spread around too.

Be interesting to have all four big men healthy and firing and just seeing where the minutes go. I think it's amazing that Niko has become a huge factor in 4th quarters. Keeping Pau on the bench for long stretches as we go with Niko and usually Noah for defensive purposes.

It's funny being a Bulls thread, we probably dont talk about the great man enough or at all really. Or Pip either.

Just on Pippen where do you guys rate him all time? For me I have him as the 3rd greatest SF of all time behind Bird and LeBron. He's a better defender than both of those guys though.

It's funny being a Bulls thread, we probably dont talk about the great man enough or at all really. Or Pip either.

Just on Pippen where do you guys rate him all time? For me I have him as the 3rd greatest SF of all time behind Bird and LeBron. He's a better defender than both of those guys though.

Thats my top 3 as well in that exact order.

Bulls/Knicks is so ugly to watch, we are playing pretty well but this Knicks squad is just putrid.

Up 20 at half time, will be interesting to see how Thibs handles the minutes here. Must give Dougie minutes if we blow them out

Could of sworn Doug wasn't playing

I'd give Pau the second half off in fact he shouldn't of even suited up, we've got a light run home think Pau would benefit from a break and I'd get Niko a break sometime soon as well, even as a thank you

And AB as well give Moore some minutes

Could of sworn Doug wasn't playing

I'd give Pau the second half off in fact he shouldn't of even suited up, we've got a light run home think Pau would benefit from a break and I'd get Niko a break sometime soon as well, even as a thank you

And AB as well give Moore some minutes

Yeah i forgot about his back issue..

Pretty ordinary today after a good few days rest. Got beaten on the boards, too many turnovers and just sloppy.

JB trued hard like he always does, Niko was poor, Snell took only 1 shot in 11 minutes and Kirk hurt his knee.

Tough loss and now 4th in the East (Equal with Raptors)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raptors run home = Brooklyn, Boston, Charlotte, Orlando, Miami, Boston and Charlotte again compared to ours = Detroit, Cleveland, Orlando, Miami, Philly, Brooklyn and Atlanta and for the record we have lost to all these sides except Philly who did take us to OT!

Will probably finish 4th and play the Wizards in the first round.

It goes 1st v 8th, 2nd v 7th, 3rd v 6th, and 4th v 5th obviously in the first round.

But in the second round and say the top 4 seeds all get through, 1st then plays 4th right and 2nd plays 3rd?

This might work in our favour. Avoiding the Cavs until the Eastern Conference Finals. Beating the Wizards is no forgone conclusion obviously as we lost to them last season IIRC and we dont matchup well with them. Although off the top of my head I think we have the wood on them this season.

Then if we get through that we get the Hawks right? Im not quite convinced on them just yet. Have kinda been average since the All Star break. No playoff experience. We could jump all over them and land in the Eastern Conference Finals. Then just have a free swing at Cleveland.

Poor second half, but good to get a win when it looked like another collapse against the Pistons who again took it right up to us. (2 and 2 against them this year)

Massive play by Pau in the last 10 seconds which also gave him his 50th double double. Interesting again we didn't really see Noah down the stretch and it showed defensively, not a fan AT all of sitting him in crunch time.

Raptors lose to Nets so we go back to 1 game clear for the 3 seed. (Raptors own the tie breaker)

Loss to the Cavaliers this morning was disappointing but certainly nothing to be too concerned with. TO were a problem and AB was pretty sloppy in transition but no way they get that hot every time.

Jimmy and Pau were quiet but it was great to see Noah giving to Cleveland and LeBron again. He was dialled in but yet again forced to sit the last 3 minutes which i hate! especially when we need stops

Cavs were pulling shots directly out of their arses too

think they had us covered today anyway, but definitely do not fear them looking ahead, nor should they

think come playoffs we both can take the rest

is Noah off minutes restriction yet

feels like we haven't played much at all lately

Think he is on the restriction until the playoffs start, He didn't play the last 2 and a half against Cleveland because of it again.

Nah we have had plenty of rest. I think we have 3 in 4 days now though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back