The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

I just remember Pau and jo not being able to stop the pick and roll and it constantly cost us

Pau was huge on the other end so made up for it, Jo was just horrific all season on both ends

wdPjprp.png

Dem crazy eyes!!

Yeah I think Rose is gonna be better under Hoiberg. His assists will spike too as he will be surrounded by shooters with the green light to let it fly.

Just going to be interesting to see what happens with Pau/Jo/Nikola/Taj.

We will miss Mike D. Could be epic under Hoiberg's system. Hopefully McBuckets can hold down the fort until his return.

I just wanna see Rose play like 75 games this season. Then have a real shot at a ring come playoff time.

It's going to be learning game the first 2 months whilst we get into the groove. Rose missed pre season yet again, so has had limited minutes,.

We'll miss Mike D, and could really use Snell hitting the open looks he'll get, that way we can cover with Jimmy at the 3 if Doug becomes unplayable in patches.

Hopefully we can ease Jo back into the swing of things and alternate minutes with Pau.

We have to get Bobby on the floor somehow.

Hopefully our offense flows and we get less of those stretches in games that we cant hit a bucket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be learning game the first 2 months whilst we get into the groove. Rose missed pre season yet again, so has had limited minutes,.

We'll miss Mike D, and could really use Snell hitting the open looks he'll get, that way we can cover with Jimmy at the 3 if Doug becomes unplayable in patches.

Hopefully we can ease Jo back into the swing of things and alternate minutes with Pau.

We have to get Bobby on the floor somehow.

Hopefully our offense flows and we get less of those stretches in games that we cant hit a bucket
How will we get Bobby on the floor though with the logjam of Nikola, Taj, Pau and Jo??

Somebody is getting traded I think.

How will we get Bobby on the floor though with the logjam of Nikola, Taj, Pau and Jo??

Somebody is getting traded I think.
Maybe....

Then again jo and pau are ufa's after the season right?

So maybe we ride it out one year, use it as a learning year for bobby

At s stretch taj can play 5 in certain scenarios if we go super small

Super pumped for this to start again. With Carlton sucking so badly, this off season feels like it's gone forever...:oops:

I feel ya.(to a lesser extent of course :D)

West Coasts finish to the season and Chelseas start to the season has been pretty depressing. Looking forward to watching some Bulls again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back