List Mgmt. The Core-Who stays and who goes;re-signings and departures

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour on our board is that Sheil is 85% certain to be a Tiger next year.
I just doubt we would have enough to give GWS in return.

So....
85% a Tiger
60% a Blue
30% a Magpie
45% a Demon
60% a Saint

So that's 280% gone

Doesn't leave a lot of hope for us does it?

Edit: also 85% is a bit low - the figures on the likelihood of a move to Richmond by Dom Tyson andAdam Tomlinson were much higher.

Last edited:

I will admit I set him up knowing he would say those things and also knowing others would have the standard rebuff ....

Well we can take Jakob Weitering off our list of potential draftees. He's signed with Liam Pickering's PSM (Pri*ks Sports Management).

Happy to give any of that flog's clients a wide berth...
he should be off ours since he doesn't want any of his clients at the saints.

he should be off ours since he doesn't want any of his clients at the saints.

But according to your board PRICKering had a nice little private sit down with Matt Finnis and both came away smiling. Speculation then moved to Aish who is one of his clients.

Not a bad get by you guys - Aish, Sloane, Treloar, Sheil, Buntine etc etc etc.

But according to your board PRICKering had a nice little private sit down with Matt Finnis and both came away smiling. Speculation then moved to Aish who is one of his clients.

Not a bad get by you guys - Aish, Sloane, Treloar, Sheil, Buntine etc etc etc.
hey if we can get the current 2nd in the coleman for pick41 then anything is possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I watched draft night last year and saw Pickett's reaction I thought this might be hard work as he looked underwhelmed.

Then I saw an interview with Ben Dixon where Pickett said "Now I have to be loyal"

He's from a really good family and has immense talent.

Glad he's sticking around :)

Saints board at it again. Did you know that Josh Kelly was dropped this week? Any concerns about that?

Saints board - just comedy gold.

A sampling for your evening enjoyment....

Joshua Kelly was dropped by the Giants. Joshua Kelly, dropped. Read that again, yes that's Joshua '#2 pick in what might be the best draft since the super draft' Kelly. Yes that's Joshua 'I can kick off both feet with ease and I ran an elite 3k at 17yo' Kelly. Don't care that he has 2 years to run on his contract after this one, he fits exactly what we need, a classy, hard-running midfielder who can win contested possessions.

I wouldn't think a top10 pick is needed to get him if he nominated a team (I wouldn't expect him to want to leave them) and a pick more the 15range, however I'm assuming people will shoot me down and say he's still worth a top5 pick

I just have no idea what the bargain power the GWS would be able to mount, his form as been so limited and it's all on what it's and potenital (which everyone just assumes hell reach).

I could handle a 'Dom Tyson' deal for Kelly. Pick 9 and Kelly for our first 2 picks, plus we get a later pick thrown back our way.

Saints board at it again. Did you know that Josh Kelly was dropped this week? Any concerns about that?

Saints board - just comedy gold.

A sampling for your evening enjoyment....
don't be weak, at least tag me in it

don't be weak, at least tag me in it

I don't even know which comment is yours. I didn't care who said what. The comedy factor is in the words, not who said them. I love your mega trade thread. It's magnificent. I used to think it was delusional (and some of it truly is) but it's one of the funniest threads going around.

Take that little exchange - a player of ours gets dropped for a game to make way for someone who has been knocking the door down in the magoos and it suddenly turns into a trade scenario (and whether or not he'll nominate your club thus determining whether a top 10 of 15 pick will be enough)

Quick and hilarious - that's all you can ask for when you're needing a laugh.

Sorry if I didn't tag you, but I didn't tag anyone. You guys over there work so well as a team it would be wrong to single out individuals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back