Workshop The Country/Local Footy Jumpers Project -- CONTRIBUTE NOW! footyjumpers.boards.net

Remove this Banner Ad

Foster

ih2sr4.png

Interesting, I'll give the club a call/email tomorrow and see if I can dig up some graphics or better photos of it. At least we have one for the historical section regardless!

These are going to need to be stored somewhere.

My hard drive (and eventually the website).

The designers have been emailing me the AI files incrementally, so all is well. This is more like a progress thread than a finished product thread; I think it would be asking for a bit too much if I were to make separate threads for each league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd need a whole subboard :O

I might set up a temporary forum where the jumpers can be posted.

This is exactly what I've done! It's taken a few hours of work but I've stripped back this forum to have the bare elements only -- a forum for each league, thread for each club, the ability to post and like posts. That's basically it.

You must register and then be approved by me to view the forum. This is to keep out people from checking out our work in progress stuff. Everyone here, feel free to join up.

There will still be discussion here as it is a wider audience but this new forum will be a good place to host all the images etc.

Link: http://footyjumpers.boards.net

NM Design
Mero
lmach
akkaps
SJ
Andonis1997
Stormageddon
E92_
budge27
Speck

EDIT: Also when signing up, could everyone use their BigFooty usernames please, makes everything a lot easier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back