Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no is TGO in trouble!?!
CG8823jUcAA8tcx.jpg

CG883TOUkAAo-dX.jpg

If the water parts then those on either side of the baptismal font get wet. TGO always thinking of the masses.

"But, he's done enough, he's done enough, and I hope it makes sense when I say that. I hope everyone could play forever but you can't. So if it's the end, well done Juddy, you've been an absolute joy to watch and you've changed the game in a lot of ways.

And I'm not going to sit here, and don't ask me what he should do. I'm not in any position to say what Chris Judd can do. Chris Judd can do whatever he likes, right. I'd be surprised if he went on, but if Chris Judd decided he would play on, and wants to do the rehab and come back, I'd say 'well done Juddy, you can come back'.

I'm not telling Chris Judd in any shape what to do."

Chris Judd has TGO's approval to do what he wants to do. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers today we have witnessed a miracle. TGO did not sink upon hitting the water. Rather he rose above it. He chose to sink like the lesser worthy simply as an act of humility.

He is a class act our TGO.

TGO wisely once said " No one likes a smart arse ". Living Gods like J.C used to show off with the water walking and the leper healing..but Robbo didn't do any of that on the weekend in the public arena. He didn't wrap Himself in white robes parading around giving speeches.

No..our Dear Leader, Lord of the Comma just put a simple towel around his thick, hairy beast like shoulders and became one of us again for a moment.

Man of the people. Man of the world. We stand in awesome wonder of the life of TGO.

For He is no smartarse.

image.jpg

Actually tuned into a game that wasn't Geelong or Friday night today. The special occasion of TGO's beaming visage was unmissable.

One from last week that seems to have slipped by - Daniel Hartford when introducing TGO to espouse wisdom on SEN
Here's Robbo. You can check out his tackle every monday morning right between your eyes

You could hear my wince from several suburbs away.

shorts over skins, not for modesty, but to save us all, from jealousy.
A Shirvingtonish type media frenzy avoided, and the day wasn't about, Him.

same shorts? (the below was taken Nov 2013 so I say yes, more than likely)

to paraphrase Vyv from the Young Ones, the shorts are so old its only the stubborn understains holding them together.

111.jpg

Nathan Buckley has shown disrespect towards TGO for a while now
He must be put in his place
Only those who fail to recognise the reach of TGO will call this a coincidence.

Two days after it was revealed North Melbourne coach Brad Scott would miss a month of the AFL season due to back surgery, Collingwood counterpart Nathan Buckley went under the knife.

Buckley was playing touch football on Tuesday when he tore his left hamstring from the bone.

The club expects Buckley will be able to coach the Magpies in Monday's match against Melbourne, but if he is unavailable, senior assistant coach Robert Harvey will take the reins.

"Clearly, the end to my playing career taught me very little, Buckley said in a statement.

Just watched the video footage now - a hushed silence descended upon the crowd when TGO went down the slip and slide - not a shout nor cheer. #reverence #awe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back