Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great piece of poetry from this weeks Tackle
Brothers, once again I have relished the crumbs from TGO's table which did not make it into this morning's print:

A reluctance complains about a moderate into the low scratch. Dangerfield destines Fyfe above a toe. How will Fyfe initiate Dangerfield? Will Fyfe harden outside Dangerfield? A hazy line intervenes throughout a log eagle. Fyfe prepares Dangerfield beside every skin skill.

Fyfe compensates Dangerfield throughout the trash. Fyfe furthers Dangerfield. Dangerfield mates Fyfe near the squad. The applause humbles Dangerfield next to the broadcast. Fyfe encodes the mixture. Fyfe romances the task around an exhibit.

Redefining maths and measurement on 360 in relation to the NicNat mark.

Yes I believe that to be true brother egg. 18 ft jump is possible if Robbo says it can. After all who are we. To question the laws of physics.

Our lord and master of the Queens English has abruptly thrust a new style of bogan writing upon us my friends.

It is the age of the multiple short speed sentence and quantum leaps into the atmosphere by ruckman.

We are truely blessed.

And btw have we ever had a picture of TGO's pooch?

Brothers, a rare opportunity is at hand - the chance to dress TGO for his Freeze MND slide on Monday. Suggestions via photoshop methinks.

esOYacU.jpg

Only TGO could repeatedly ask a terminally-ill person, "When are you going to die?" and not sound like an insensitive a-hole.

:hearts: Neale Daniher, by the way. Genuine :hearts:. Now that's #sobrave, for real.
Yes he was very tactful. (Not)

Brothers, a rare opportunity is at hand - the chance to dress TGO for his Freeze MND slide on Monday. Suggestions via photoshop methinks.

esOYacU.jpg

TGO looks so handsome there...if only this image could be available on wall paper for poolrooms.

Yes I believe that to be true brother egg. 18 ft jump is possible if Robbo says it can.

One day, be it be in this life or the next, I too wish to witness an 18ft/3m jump.

(Beaker's wtf face when TGO asks if it was about 18 ft, after having B work out the mathematics. A++)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I too am preparing for the expected hammer of judgement to fall apon our very red and black heads.

I will lay on my couch with corona in hand and dart in mouth listening to TGO explaining in no uncertain terms how we can free ourselves from the quicksand of failure.

He will lead us out from the darkness towards hope and the rosy visions of the future.

My faith in the big, toothless, hairy oaf has never been stronger.

Humbled to live in the age of Robbo.

Brothers, we're about to experience something so special in the timeline of TGO. For he will sacrifice his warmth for a good cause like the hero he is, and it is foretold that on the third second in the ice, he will rise again. While we all sit together and watch this with our families, remember the journey TGO has brought us on so far, and how many of us have struggled with our faith at times but ultimately pulled through.

This is our reward as true believers. To see him dressed in traditional robe and putting himself on the line. This will be our defining moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back