Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothers (and Sisters?)! In this time of Darkness, TGO shall shepherd us through the trials of the Seven Hells, of this there is no doubt.

But there is one condition: TGO came to me in a vision last night, we must prepare the altar for the sacrificial virgins, for the time of reckoning is upon us, and only a blood sacrifice will appease our lord and saviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't yet watched the words of our mighty leader TGO but I have it there waiting to be watched. I've prepared myself with a few of the lords holy Amber nectar to watch the spirited performance of our mighty TGO.

Finally watching Kylo Ren (TGO) and Rey (Gill). The battle was fierce. Sparks flying everywhere.

Unfortunately brothers I think Rey has won this round. Whilst Kylo Ren is wounded it's not fatal and I feel he can bounce back with a ciggy and beer.

I am shocked that there have not been more celebrations in the streets, as TGO has, like a miracle, appeared to us in the middle of the dark summer months. Usually as followers we must wait until the temperature starts to drop to see our leader return, but in what can only be described as a miracle we've been blessed with him six weeks early.

This is enough to tide me over spiritually until the new season. I needed replenishment, and he was good and faithful as he always is.

A January 12 edition of AFL 360. That's got to rank right up there with turning water into wine surely.

Nine minutes in TGO describes the consent forms and the information on them as Essendon's "HP" - "their own information". Is this some new declaration that all intellectual property in existence now belongs to Hewlett Packard? Or is it a reference to HP sauce? Perhaps Higher Power, in twelve-step programs, an entity helping addiction recovery. Or some oblique reference to Harry Potter?

I have scoured the interwebs for a clue but can find none. Forgive me brothers, for I am confused.

Nine minutes in TGO describes the consent forms and the information on them as Essendon's "HP" - "their own information". Is this some new declaration that all intellectual property in existence now belongs to Hewlett Packard? Or is it a reference to HP sauce? Perhaps Higher Power, in twelve-step programs, an entity helping addiction recovery. Or some oblique reference to Harry Potter?

I have scoured the interwebs for a clue but can find none. Forgive me brothers, for I am confused.
Before I, comes H.

Before IP, comes HP.

Praise be to TGO for transcending this world.

I mean the allegation was always that Essendon was on the sauce.

TGO has provided confirmation.

HER1200594%20hp_sauce_255_g.ashx

Following TGO on Twitter - our leader is at his lowest ebb. We knew this day would come. I think it's time he released an album David Brent style covering some classic Aussie tracks. The debut single must be the morbidly but totally apt Icehouse / Iva Davies classic.
"Don't Believe Anymore"
I never counted on this
Guess that's the way that it goes, yeah
You used to be someone I knew
Somebody I could understand but

Now, I don't know what to do
And I don't know who you are, no
All those things, I hear you say
You talk that way, you're a stranger and I

I don't know where to begin
Don't want to hear it again

I don't believe anymore