The 'Doesn't Quite Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you still have the details of the breeder you brought him from? So it was $600 plus the cost of the flight.? The poor dog must have been scared stiff on the flight over. I've spoken to few people on the last few days and it seems flying over dogs from interstate is the norm.
Sorry mate for the late reply, no I don't have the contact details any more, I belive she was just a backyard breeder. $600 plus a flight which was about $150 from memory, Lucy (the dog) was pretty dehydrated when she got here and I'm sure she was scared but there really isn't much other option other than driving over, but I'm sure that's a distant memory now. I think we used jetpets, hopefully you can get someone on the other end to deliver the puppy to the airport as this would have been the most expensive part if we had to get a courier.

Sam Siggins has gone public with his battle with depression. Good luck to him.

"Siggins is seeking to help others with his public disclosure of depression.

“It is hard for males and people my age to come out and speak about that kind of stuff, I have suffered a bit of depression and have been dealing with that for most of the season,” Siggins said."

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...epression-battle/story-fndv7pj3-1227565265663

Cheers, some of the partners having a hens tonight at one of the finer establishments in town.... (How creepy of me)
Belinda titled her pic on instagram "van berlo hens" so could be unrelated to Wright. Unless he's marrying Nathans sister.

Sam Siggins has gone public with his battle with depression. Good luck to him.

"Siggins is seeking to help others with his public disclosure of depression.

“It is hard for males and people my age to come out and speak about that kind of stuff, I have suffered a bit of depression and have been dealing with that for most of the season,” Siggins said."

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...epression-battle/story-fndv7pj3-1227565265663
Poor bugger. Involved in the Reilly accident and struggled after that, and then fell to pieces when Phil died. Bloody awful thing.

Very impressed by Siggins making his battle with depression public like he has. Looks like the club is staying in contact with him (seems to be keeping in contact and hanging out with a lot of the players as well). Life is a lot bigger than football, and it seems like a positive decision to take a step away from football to assess his life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which would be interesting as Nathan doesn't have a sister ;). A few of the boys were at the races yesterday for Matty Wright's buck day/night.

Jay can be a girls name, can't it?

I don't know the ins and outs of the Van Berlo family, sorry.

(Maybe Nath & Jess are hitching it, after getting engaged last year.

Poor bugger. Involved in the Reilly accident and struggled after that, and then fell to pieces when Phil died. Bloody awful thing.

I'm glad that he realised what are the most important things in life and that the lads are right behind him.

I'm sure Brent being the character that he is had assured him that in no way was it his fault but with what Sam has been through your heart just has to go out to the lad.

Jay can be a girls name, can't it?

I don't know the ins and outs of the Van Berlo family, sorry.

(Maybe Nath & Jess are hitching it, after getting engaged last year.

Jordan is a boy or girls name. I know both sexes being born with the name.

I'm glad that he realised what are the most important things in life and that the lads are right behind him.

I'm sure Brent being the character that he is had assured him that in no way was it his fault but with what Sam has been through your heart just has to go out to the lad.

I had suspected that there might have been depression involved in his decision to walk away from football but didn't want to say anything publicly until it was confirmed by the club. That's why I was pleased to see him at the Club champion award and a few of his posts around the way the team was going.

Are the moderators going to give us a chance to really vent about how we feel about Danger/the trade/AFC or is this off limits? The Dangerfield gone thread was locked so it's not allowed to happen there.

Just learnt that Andrew Fagan is on the AFC board. Was Trigg on the AFC board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back