Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to see If dank really does have documents , if he does I wonder how long it will take for him to "vanish" right off the face of the earth.

How can The AFL anti-doping tribunal ban Dank from the AFL for these violations and also find the 34 Essendon players innocent? Either they are all guilty or none of them are.

I don't get it either

Can one be banned from buying the drugs??
From buying the drugs? or for just buying the drugs?

If it is for buying the drugs, then yes. There was that VFL player who ordered something from the states that got busted for buying the stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a bunch of Essendon supporters who 'believe' that while Dank imported PED, he injected the players with placebos instead. Move along, nothing to see here.
I've heard that placebos are the big new trend in the body building community. Apparently they have tremendous anabolic properties o_O

How can The AFL anti-doping tribunal ban Dank from the AFL for these violations and also find the 34 Essendon players innocent? Either they are all guilty or none of them are.
Because he was cleared of the Essendon stuff. That's why WADA appealed his decision as well. If WADA can get CAS to agree on one, the other will have to go too, but currently all *FC related charges have been found uncomfortably satisfied.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/st...-doping-tribunal/story-fnelctok-1227416246416

“They have contaminated the truth and impaired natural justice, and now they will feel the full thrust of the law in relation to how they’ve handled this process.”

The breaches took place when Dank worked at Essendon in 2012 and at the Gold Coast Suns in 2010.
He was also found guilty of supplying a banned substance to a Carlton support person in 2012.:eek:
The drugs linked to Dank by the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal include Hexarelin, Humanofort, Thymosin beta-4, CJC-1295, GHRP6 and SARMS.
If the email from Dank is quoted verbatim in this article, it further strengthens my belief that the man is an imbicile. His grammar is terrible. Sports scientist my arse... He is the archetypal 'quack' and a con man.

I think the Essendon guys had a laugh..

Seriously a storm in a tea cup

Hird apparently has called him naive & idiotic

Yeh thats right, the same guy that hired Dank, calling sam mitchell naive and idiotic

:eek: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back