Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is... who cut them to three, or at least whose decision was it to not renew four of the seven positions on the panel? ... and is the timing of doing so suspicious?
Ummmm...

Who ever they get to fill the vacancy better not support Essendon or be affiliated in anyway.

THIS STINKS!

Said a while ago, the Nuremberg trials were done and dusted in 12 months.........this has gone on forever.

What are we really waiting for???
Yes but said trials were a crock-of-s**t.
I honestly couldn't care less how long it plays out for, I just want the correct result to be found.
As a fan of numerous sports, there's a lot more at stake than just one or two years worth of annoying headlines..

The question is... who cut them to three, or at least whose decision was it to not renew four of the seven positions on the panel? ... and is the timing of doing so suspicious?

Ummmm...

THIS STINKS!

Quite right. Knowing this was coming up, who has thrown a spanner into the works. Definitely looks like an act of sabotage and it shouldn't be too hard to find out who ordered it.

Quite right. Knowing this was coming up, who has thrown a spanner into the works. Definitely looks like an act of sabotage and it shouldn't be too hard to find out who ordered it.
Money talks me thinks

What can be gained by delaying the hearing?

A more favourable panel, a winding up of the whole thing because its unworkable. Not sure, but how on earth do you let 4 contracts expire with no contingency right when Australia's biggest anti-doping charges are about to be laid?

A more favourable panel, a winding up of the whole thing because its unworkable. Not sure, but how on earth do you let 4 contracts expire with no contingency right when Australia's biggest anti-doping charges are about to be laid?
The whole affair has just made everyone seem so amateur.
Surely WADA won't just let any possible infractions disappear due to corruption?

My email has already gone asking him to stand down immediately from his post. It is completely farcical and reeks of corruption

How he could fail to fill vacancies prior to the most important sitting of the ADVRP in history and leave them in a position to not be able to convene a meeting is so incompetent it defies belief! :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So our government has us believe that we have seen the "darkest day in sports in this country", however the one thing stopping an outcome to this debacle is a poorly run government agency that has bullied some atheletes in the past and now that they have to work for their jobs or have failed in their advice to Dank, they quit their positions and then don't have a enough staff to sit one of the most important interviews in sports history. These are the same people who told the AFL that they should be spending more on drug testing as some blood samples were sent over to Germany for testing as there are no facilities here to carry out the testing ????
Someone's butt needs kicking and real hard.
As for Sam Newman, ahh why bother

Stopped watching all football media. There's literally nobody on the television except Bill and Crawf that I can tolerate really. Sadly Bill and Crawf share air time with Sam which makes it a no go and Before The Game has been cancelled.

Stick to Wookie, quality journalists and some of your richard ramblings on here.

Stopped watching all football media. There's literally nobody on the television except Bill and Crawf that I can tolerate really. Sadly Bill and Crawf share air time with Sam which makes it a no go and Before The Game has been cancelled.

Stick to Wookie, quality journalists and some of your richard ramblings on here.

Same. I have no time for the boys' club. They're embarrassing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back