Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was Immortal Tyrant, haven't seen that troll in ages.

Neither have I and my care factor is low. You might say I am devoid of caring .... and so is my wife.

Last edited:
Essendon board candidate calls for James Hird's head

Bill Jennings, who runs a mentoring program for schools, is one of nine people running for the Bomber board, and to date the only one to publicly state his opposition to Hird returning as coach for 2015 after his AFL suspension.

Jennings says he cannot support Hird remaining coach irrespective of the outcome of either Hird's Federal Court appeal against the legality of the ASADA investigation or the AFL Tribunal's hearing of infraction notices against 34 past and present Essendon players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did miss a couple of names.

Amateur hour! :eek: ;)

Well I am devoid of caring. Based in Qld, and watching our 2014 season I did have a blue northern rage. Having moderated for 14 years which is an age in internet forum terms, I'm probably thought of as an immortal tyrant. Catch me in festival of the red mode and I am also a king of ruin.

There you go, you are now redundant.

Actually, you missed another name.

Keep up, old man! ;)

Was it Self Loathing Identity Crisis?

As long as I remember the important posters, it's all good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back