Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just walked off the golf course.
Devils Bend.
Had a couple of birdies 4 pars in a row and I'm an absolute hack.
Logged on and bam,my day just got soooo much better.
And I thought I was a hack.
Hird you are the biggest of hacky hacks that ever hacked.
Time to pick the kids and go home for some celebratory bubbles.
Tonight is NYE 1999 all over again and Hirds appeal was Y2K!!

ASADA has just released this statement .........

B8kkfWGIYAAi8_F.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was the AFL I'd go yeah sure.., and oh by the way your 2016 draw will see you play in every shyte timeslot (no Friday night games) and you'll have all your home games interstate... Enjoy
I think if you check the draw this is more or less what they were given for 2015.
From memory no Friday night games this year.

Wondering the same thing. Bet the whole NAB cup threat is because they're so far behind on training and game plans with no coach around.
Honestly, how an AFL club can allow their coach to be overseas in the middle of preseason is just staggering.

Hird's complete lack of ethics will no doubt serve him well in the world of big business however, I just wish he would * off and get on with it.

#FlushTheHird

Can't wait for season 2 of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" to see Hirds next gig. That's as good as it's going to get for that chump!

And of course for Tanya to record all of James' movements of what happened in that show.

The couple is an absolute joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back