Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1924316Too many distractions for many in the off seaon. Less of this pouting and more punching onfield!

darcemodelling.png

Yearning. The state of being where want becomes need, becomes something more powerful. Longing. The state of being where you stare into the middle distance, conscious of not what you have but everything you lack that your heart craves like oxygen.

For some it is money. For some, fame. For some, functional calves (jathanas ), For others, a ride on mower suitable for back hair (ottoman )

For some being a premiership captain would be enough, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

It is not enough to have long flowing locks of multi hue hair like an Andalusian's mane. When you know the pure perfection of actually being an Andalusian, anything less seems...cold and empty, like Peter Dutton's soul.

But why pout like Timothee Chalamet being extra twinky if that were even possible, when you could at least smell like the horse of your dreams?

Eau de Hay. The newest fragrance from Guy le Coq-Roache.

Give in to your yearning. Mr Darcy has.

And lighten the * up for * sake.

Last edited:
It’s not quite a pout - it’s pout-adjacent.

It’s also verging on sulky face, and we can’t have a sulky captain, although he might be sulking because he’s lost his jumper. The club is hopeless.
I'd say moody.

He sure as hell wasn't in the mood for footy in round whatever the * it was.

Yearning. The state of being where want becomes need, becomes something more powerful. Longing. The state of being where you stare into the middle distance, conscious of not what you have but everything you lack that your heart craves like oxygen.

For some it is money. For some, fame. For some, functional calves (jathanas )

For some being a premiership captain would be enough, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

It is not enough to have long flowing locks of multi hue hair like an Andalusian's mane. When you know the pure perfection of actually being an Andalusian, anything less seems...cold and empty, like Peter Dutton's soul.

But why pout like Timothee Chalamet being extra twinky if that were even possible, when you could at least smell like the horse of your dreams?

Give in to your yearning.

It's the maniacal grin that he's forced to display when he runs out onto the field. It's the other of his trained bi-polar.

It's the maniacal grin that he's forced to display when he runs out onto the field. It's the other of his trained bi-polar.

look, i was a supporter of the fly's idea of having everyone grin to cover up for the nervous nellies ....like darcy himself. But chokers will be chokers irrespective

View attachment 1925181

For some it is money. For some, fame. For some, functional calves (jathanas ), For others, a ride on mower suitable for back hair (ottoman )

Give in to your yearning. Mr Darcy has.

Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

This thread has really gone down hill since I left.

Anyway, my pick for the JB is Darcy Cameron.
In all this focus on pin ups facial expressions, you mob have missed the entire point of this thread, outside the JB Memorial Award. Ya whip, they respond. One whip and the results speak for themselves.

For the ignorant and inexperienced, which is you mob, You don't keep cracking the whip over the same bullock every time. The bullock gets tough skin and the rest of the team ignore it. Pick the target, time the moment, one nice crack and voila.

I have my eye on Schulz. Bloody groundskeepers won't cut the grass low enough. Biding my time.

In all this focus on pin ups facial expressions, you mob have missed the entire point of this thread, outside the JB Memorial Award. Ya whip, they respond. One whip and the results speak for themselves.

For the ignorant and inexperienced, which is you mob, You don't keep cracking the whip over the same bullock every time. The bullock gets tough skin and the rest of the team ignore it. Pick the target, time the moment, one nice crack and voila.

I have my eye on Schulz. Bloody groundskeepers won't cut the grass low enough. Biding my time.

i prefer shultz as a target but they are similar types of players

to tell you the truth, the whole team is on the nose to me this week. i live a limited existence with my only excitement is the weekly masturbation session and a collingwood win. I dont know if I can stand watching those useless pieces of crap this friday and when they lose, the whole weekend is going to be destroyed.

Leigh Matthews is right. The team had a lucky win and now they're going to dine out on it for the next 5 years.

Graham Wright left the building yesterday and today we have news of Derek Hine signing up three spuds for an extension.

The male model gets 3 years after perhaps the softest season on record. He was involved with some non-tackles last year that compared to my days in the under 8's.

Darcy Cameron gets another year or two. You have to be grateful that Derek didnt sign him up for life. Evidently, Derek was heard to say that he had to get the signing finalised before Cameron gets belted by the bloke we didnt want.

And finally, the Fin....Derek's next project player to take over from Will Kelly.

Not a decent player among the three of them, as you would expect with Derek. God only knows what he'll do next. Six months until Wright comes back should be enough to lock us into wooden spoons for the next decade...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graham Wright left the building yesterday and today we have news of Derek Hine signing up three spuds for an extension.

The male model gets 3 years after perhaps the softest season on record. He was involved with some non-tackles last year that compared to my days in the under 8's.

Darcy Cameron gets another year or two. You have to be grateful that Derek didnt sign him up for life. Evidently, Derek was heard to say that he had to get the signing finalised before Cameron gets belted by the bloke we didnt want.

And finally, the Fin....Derek's next project player to take over from Will Kelly.

Not a decent player among the three of them, as you would expect with Derek. God only knows what he'll do next. Six months until Wright comes back should be enough to lock us into wooden spoons for the next decade...
I'm sure they know what they're doing

Yep. Your soft pathetic tackling attempts in under 8s are infamous.

The deals were already done. GW got on the grappa early flinging out contracts to VFL duds and AFL spuds. 6 in the last couple of weeks. Now he's off on holiday and we're left watching the shame of these blokes pulling ona Collingwood jumper. It's a disgrace. I hope his plane gets re-routed to Gaza.

The deals were already done. GW got on the grappa early flinging out contracts to VFL duds and AFL spuds. 6 in the last couple of weeks. Now he's off on holiday and we're left watching the shame of these blokes pulling ona Collingwood jumper. It's a disgrace. I hope his plane gets re-routed to Gaza.
It could be worse, Gubby could have wandered in a la spotting another Wells/Mayne package deal and signed up Coxy for the next 5 on 600k per year, while doubling it up with the Hosky for another 4 at 700k.

It could be worse, Gubby could have wandered in a la spotting another Wells/Mayne package deal and signed up Coxy for the next 5 on 600k per year, while doubling it up with the Hosky for another 4 at 700k.

as long as matt rendell doesn't wander in and make list decisions, foggy...

to tell you the truth, the whole team is on the nose to me this week. i live a limited existence with my only excitement is the weekly masturbation session and a collingwood win. I dont know if I can stand watching those useless pieces of crap this friday and when they lose, the whole weekend is going to be destroyed.

Leigh Matthews is right. The team had a lucky win and now they're going to dine out on it for the next 5 years.
Sticky finger sook

I'm going to say something that I think we've all been thinking for some time.

I was willing to give the Fly some room over the last few years, with all his touchy feely woke stuff. I've been willing to go with the line "whatever gets the job done"....but I've been increasingly worried over the last few months.

It crystalised last weekend, when I thought to myself that Adam Kingsley was the man that we should have got. He has the right attitude. He doesnt come out with the fluffy stuff. He's a man's man. I reckon he could beat up the Fly in about a second, and that's the final straw.

I know that I've got a reputation for not making kneejerk reactions to losses but we need to start to get moving on this and quickly. I think we need to start the transition. The rot is setting in.

The flag is going up this weekend and it will be at half mast by season's end.

I'm going to say something that I think we've all been thinking for some time.

I was willing to give the Fly some room over the last few years, with all his touchy feely woke stuff. I've been willing to go with the line "whatever gets the job done"....but I've been increasingly worried over the last few months.

It crystalised last weekend, when I thought to myself that Adam Kingsley was the man that we should have got. He has the right attitude. He doesnt come out with the fluffy stuff. He's a man's man. I reckon he could beat up the Fly in about a second, and that's the final straw.

I know that I've got a reputation for not making kneejerk reactions to losses but we need to start to get moving on this and quickly. I think we need to start the transition. The rot is setting in.

The flag is going up this weekend and it will be at half mast by season's end.
I met his old man up in Monkey Mia last year whilst watching the footy. Nice bloke, though I don't think he would have been on the field. They were very disappointed to miss out on the pies job. Pretty devastating really. Bucks and the previous admin had set us for a decade of success, looks like we were lucky to pinch one flag. Kingsley inherited an absolute rabble and voila. Can you poach coaches?

I met his old man up in Monkey Mia last year whilst watching the footy. Nice bloke, though I don't think he would have been on the field. They were very disappointed to miss out on the pies job. Pretty devastating really. Bucks and the previous admin had set us for a decade of success, looks like we were lucky to pinch one flag. Kingsley inherited an absolute rabble and voila. Can you poach coaches?

He fits the jock mould. I'm sure that he would be telling the players to throw punches this year as they lose....better to go down fighting.

You can trick a bunch of young males into doing just about anything, including a premiership. By the magic has gone. The old ways are the only way to longterm success.

i hope you fed the dolphins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back