Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some contracts need to be redrawn like Grundy. He refused and was shipped off. There is a queue waiting for when Wright returns and lays down the law.
Who is in this queue?

Regular whipping boys but those with the big long=term contracts would be first.
Sorry, forgot the thread I was in. Have had a few IPAs this afternoon.
Time to retire and watch a movie with the wife. Pinot for the remainder of the evening.

Peace.

how many tv commercials and other crap are these wasters doing? They're all friggin movie stars these days. No wonder none of em want to play footy anymore.

I'm sick of em all. They should spend all their time training and then telling us how much they love us. That Tom Mitchell guy wants to be a movie star, the slow bastard. If he was running in the melbourne cup, they would have brought out the blanket by now....he's gone. They've ruined my weekend....

how many tv commercials and other crap are these wasters doing? They're all friggin movie stars these days. No wonder none of em want to play footy anymore.

I'm sick of em all. They should spend all their time training and then telling us how much they love us. That Tom Mitchell guy wants to be a movie star, the slow bastard. If he was running in the melbourne cup, they would have brought out the blanket by now....he's gone. They've ruined my weekend....
Some bloke that Geel grabbed from crowd before the game has kicked 3 goals. No idea what’s wrong with our mob, this games easy

I just watched that little twerp McRae's press conference. Sickening

He was was smiling and sounding positive. Here's some words he didn't say:

disgrace, disaster, spud, squib, soft, pathetic, spew up, disgusting, woke, etc...

There are so many to be whipped, I thought I’d do it alphabetically.

Cameron, D: was ok on Friday night. Sort of. Enough to escape the whip at this stage.

Cox, M: hmm, see Cameron, D, above. Just.

Crisp, J: now we’re talking! What has happened to him? Too many photoshoots with his wife and eight daughters, in matching outfits? Too many Taylor Swift concerts? Crispy, son, steak knives - we need you back.

Daicos, J: @?$&%#^{

Daicos, N: pass (not really, but he should never be mentioned in this thread).

De Goey, J: last seen getting on a plane to Bali…that’s it. I give up.

Cameron, D: was ok on Friday night. Sort of. Enough to escape the whip at this stage.

Crisp, J: now we’re talking! What has happened to him? Too many photoshoots with his wife and eight daughters, in matching outfits? Too many Taylor Swift concerts? Crispy, son, steak knives - we need you back.

I'd get stuck into Crisp, but have you watched him? He's been completely ******* useless - he's clearly got a broken leg, but is playing through it to get the consecutive games record. I kind of respect that.

P.S. You've been a bit remiss by not tearing shreds off a bloke whose hair has turned yellow.

P.S. You've been a bit remiss by not tearing shreds off a bloke whose hair has turned yellow.

Well, I haven’t got to ‘H’ yet.☹️

I did see a bloke out there with yellow hair. But I thought he played for the Swans, despite his Pies jumper. They do occasionally wear the wrong jumper, I’m sure of it.

Anyway, while he looked a lot like the bloke who won the Norm Smith last year, I know for a certainty it’s not him. He didn’t have yellow hair.

taylor swift has got a lot to answer for.....our football program shut down for the entire period she was in australia.

Oil the whips? Nah. Glue and glass if you want your whip to have an effect. The glass just slides off if you oil the whips.
You mob! After providing a clear example of successful whipping last year I figured it was time you mob went off in your own direction. You are like a kid learning to ride a bike without training wheels: twice straight into a brick wall. No wonder, given you still haven't a clue about whipping.

I will type slowly. There's two broad categories of whips: one to direct a team or herd a mob, and another to whack the shizen out of yourself or someone else. The former needs linseed oil and a good cracker, the latter whatever your fancy, glue and glass fine. Given that it actually takes some skill to wield a stock whip and direct a team I tried to encourage you mob to take up the whacker/flagellation type approach but, oh no, you mob were determined to whip everything. So here you are with glass encrusted whackers trying to whip without a cracker. No wonder we have been losing.

In any case whackers are useless for small, grass level targets. You know who. Cost us first pick, the trade of a future Brownlow medallist and no doubt ruined any salary cap space we never had. Its time to make an example.

You mob! After providing a clear example of successful whipping last year I figured it was time you mob went off in your own direction. You are like a kid learning to ride a bike without training wheels: twice straight into a brick wall. No wonder, given you still haven't a clue about whipping.

I will type slowly. There's two broad categories of whips: one to direct a team or herd a mob, and another to whack the shizen out of yourself or someone else. The former needs linseed oil and a good cracker, the latter whatever your fancy, glue and glass fine. Given that it actually takes some skill to wield a stock whip and direct a team I tried to encourage you mob to take up the whacker/flagellation type approach but, oh no, you mob were determined to whip everything. So here you are with glass encrusted whackers trying to whip without a cracker. No wonder we have been losing.

In any case whackers are useless for small, grass level targets. You know who. Cost us first pick, the trade of a future Brownlow medallist and no doubt ruined any salary cap space we never had. Its time to make an example.
Now I've heard it all. You don't want us to flay the * out of players. You want us to use a stock whip to herd them. * me. That's Fly's job. He's the only one who needs to have any whipping skill. We've just got to thrash and flay them. We've got to use pain and humiliation to make them perform through fear. We've got to cure them of their onfield squib by making them more scared of our whips than of getting brain damage in a contest. And their footballers for * sake. What do they need brains for - they're only a hindrance.

Your softness is a cancer. You probably even like the players.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I've heard it all. You don't want us to flay the * out of players. You want us to use a stock whip to herd them. * me. That's Fly's job. He's the only one who needs to have any whipping skill. We've just got to thrash and flay them. We've got to use pain and humiliation to make them perform through fear. We've got to cure them of their onfield squib by making them more scared of our whips than of getting hurt in a contest.

Your softness is a cancer. You probably even like the players.
Obviously typing slow didn't help. I all ways wanted the best for you mob, to set you up for success. I saw you as a bunch of flayers, failing around, sorry flailing around. You mob resisted, you mob wanted to have a crack at everything, it was your choice to try and herd. You mob use glass and glue. And you mob have clearly flailed these first two goes.

If you want to catch a sheep in a pen, you pick one out and you nail it. If you just try and catch the nearest one at that moment in time they invariably beat you. That is the nature of a herd.

Soft? I am a crusty old diamond sr36, more gallstones than you've had marshmellows. Like the players? I do like our one and only player, ndaicoi. Like father, like son.

I’d like to whip our fans. They’re not venting and sooking enough! What’s wrong with them? It’s catastrophic!

WE’VE LOST TWO GAMES IN A ROW.

It’s never happened before in the history of football, and more importantly, it’s ruined my weekend. Well, Friday night and Saturday morning if I have to be specific.

I want to see more bile, hate and viciousness from our wimpy fans.

Can I whip Keeler from St.Kilda, I had him earmarked for stardom but he hasn't played a game yet. I haven't got a whipping boy for us yet because the whole side needs pull there finger out

i think that i'm suffering from post premiership whatever. I couldnt give a * that we're losing. I've had enough of footy and I want to go to bali and terrorise the locals...

i might start following logan paul and similar tossers who i dont really give a crap about.

I’d like to whip our fans. They’re not venting and sooking enough! What’s wrong with them? It’s catastrophic!

WE’VE LOST TWO GAMES IN A ROW.

It’s never happened before in the history of football, and more importantly, it’s ruined my weekend. Well, Friday night and Saturday morning if I have to be specific.

I want to see more bile, hate and viciousness from our wimpy fans.
It's a disgrace. People are posting that it's not so bad because Brisbane have lost 2 too. Not so bad because we're as bad as the Brisbane Bears. Jonny Gastevs team. Peter Daicos used to kick 13 against them.

Speaking of which, Peter must be embarrassed about his eldest. Josh is a disgraceful wimp. That football genetics and he's doing ******* nothing. The worst in his family by a mile. They patronised the twerp by giving him the best and fairest to see if it would give him the confidence to become a real Daicos - but nup. He's no longer even trying. Delist.

Last edited:
It's a disgrace. People are posting that it's not so bad because Brisbane have lost 2 too. Not so bad because we're as bad as the Brisbane Bears. Jonny Gastevs team. Peter Daicos used to kick 13 against them.

Speaking of which, Peter must be embarrassed about his eldest. Josh is a disgraceful wimp. That football genetics and he's doing ******* nothing. The worst in his family by a mile. They patronised the twerp by giving him the best and fairest to see if it would give him the confidence to become a real Daicos - but nup. He's no longer even trying. Delist.

a couple of good games last year and then a choke in the finals......he was a prince but he returned to being a frog

i think that i'm suffering from post premiership whatever. I couldnt give a * that we're losing. I've had enough of footy and I want to go to bali and terrorise the locals...

i might start following logan paul and similar tossers who i dont really give a crap about.
Good on ya mate, about time the mods gave you your own random thoughts thread.

Stick to it :thumbsu:

I think Jaicos is suffering from overexposure to cameras. It’s an insidious disease which first became apparent during the Spring Carnival - when he was Ambassador for Horses - and took further hold when he stood under the Eiffel Tower in November. It causes him to blink when the ball comes near, and to then look for his girlfriend. If he can’t find her, he panics. It’s killing us.

I hope Mum and Dad Daicos have taken down the bunks and moved the boys into separate rooms, or Naicos could be next.

Last edited:
I’m going to pull the whip out soon and give myself a little one or two for not getting it out earlier but it will be a solid thrashing if we don’t stick it up the Saints. I might even take it down there and whip some real bodies at the nest.

Then I’m off to Princess Park

I think Jaicos is suffering from overexposure to cameras. It’s an insidious disease which first became apparent during the Spring Carnival - when he was Ambassador for Horses - and took further hold when he stood under the Eiffel Tower in November. It causes him to blink when the ball comes near, and to then look for his girlfriend. If he can’t find her, he panics. It’s killing us.

I hope Mum and Dad Daicos have taken down the bunks and moved the boys into separate rooms, or Naicos could be next.

Jaicos is at it again, chasing the cameras.

Now he’s the Ambassador for Cars, down at Albert Park.

His manager also put him forward to be the Ambassador for Flowers, at the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show, but Josh refused that gig, because it wasn’t ‘manly’ enough.

He has to draw the line somewhere, but he is tempted by the prospect of being the Ambassador for Clothes at Melbourne Fashion Week.

Jaicos is at it again, chasing the cameras.

Now he’s the Ambassador for Cars, down at Albert Park.

His manager also put him forward to be the Ambassador for Flowers, at the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show, but Josh refused that gig, because it wasn’t ‘manly’ enough.

He has to draw the line somewhere, but he is tempted by the prospect of being the Ambassador for Clothes at Melbourne Fashion Week.
He's also ambassador for running his fingers through a bouffant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back