Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright left us twice as a player, gubby had to fetch him from Tassie both times. Now he’s pissed off to Europe, I hope Ned has a valid passport, he may need to chase him down “catch me if you can“ style.

Jaicos is at it again, chasing the cameras.

Now he’s the Ambassador for Cars, down at Albert Park.

His manager also put him forward to be the Ambassador for Flowers, at the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show, but Josh refused that gig, because it wasn’t ‘manly’ enough.

He has to draw the line somewhere, but he is tempted by the prospect of being the Ambassador for Clothes at Melbourne Fashion Week.

He should try the gig of being the ambassador for getting a kick.....or the ambassador for hard ball gets...

He's just indicative of the lot of em. All of em seem to prefer fashion and hanging out with the well connected in melbourne.

We know his brother barracked for carlton....if you scratch the surface, I think both of em are a little tainted.

Wright left us twice as a player, gubby had to fetch him from Tassie both times. Now he’s pissed off to Europe, I hope Ned has a valid passport, he may need to chase him down “catch me if you can“ style.

It's all too suspicious for me. He's gone with his wife. How the hell can that be a holiday?

I’m going to pull the whip out soon and give myself a little one or two for not getting it out earlier but it will be a solid thrashing if we don’t stick it up the Saints. I might even take it down there and whip some real bodies at the nest.

Then I’m off to Princess Park
You've changed since you changed your avatar.

It's sounding like an I swallowed a spider to catch a fly type of situation. I lost a Ned to catch a Wright.

I think we all know what is going to happen within the club......Ned v The Rest. I can see some kind of OK Corral showdown with Ned standing alone on one side and a barrage of wokes headed by Darcy and the Fly on the other side. The only thing going for Ned is that he knows how to pinch...

I think we all know what is going to happen within the club......Ned v The Rest. I can see some kind of OK Corral showdown with Ned standing alone on one side and a barrage of wokes headed by Darcy and the Fly on the other side. The only thing going for Ned is that he knows how to pinch...
It's just dawned on me why we've been so embarassing this year. It's our fault. We've stopped whipping them for being wokes. We've gone soft on woke and the scourge of woke has limply risen to crush us. Useless bunch of snivelling wokes.

It's just dawned on me why we've been so embarassing this year. It's our fault. We've stopped whipping them for being wokes. We've gone soft on woke and the scourge of woke has limply risen to crush us. Useless bunch of snivelling wokes.

i only tolerated them last year because they looked like they could smile their way to a premiership. Now I cant stand them.

The problem with wokes, of course, is that they love being abused. They brag to their friends about it and post in the media about how they are getting attacked.

They're sneaky critters...

i only tolerated them last year because they looked like they could smile their way to a premiership. Now I cant stand them.

The problem with wokes, of course, is that they love being abused. They brag to their friends about it and post in the media about how they are getting attacked.

They're sneaky critters...
He can't play footy for s**t, but I'm glad that anti-vaxxer with a bit of mongrel is back in the team. Beats that woke Dean bloke with a pitiful mo. Has he even gone through puberty yet?

He can't play footy for s**t, but I'm glad that anti-vaxxer with a bit of mongrel is back in the team. Beats that woke Dean bloke with a pitiful mo. Has he even gone through puberty yet?

suspicious isnt it....pete was the best player on the ground in the grand final and he doesnt get a guernsey in the first game of the year...

woke alert...

and not only does pete get a look but the hyphen is rested for his weary bones. They'd rest the team if they could. It almost take me back to the frankie raso days in the mid 90s..

we were promised a back-to-back and we're crap.. everyone's leaving the club. The whole thing has gone rotten overnight. Andnow we've lost to the saints and its 0-3. Thats the thing about wokes ....too much pessimism

I read in the murdoch rag this morning that men are "embracing" crop tops....

no wonder humans are heading for oblivion....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is this what the summer of love was like? maybe on a less grander scale....like sunbury..... thorpie etc.

A short period where young people thought that they would change the world and then it went to shite....

Dropped in to provide a few words of encouragement to you mob - you must have realised by now your whipping is failing - only to find your new focus is riding crops. If the players were horses they'd be in a can labelled dog food. What happened to your glass encrusted flails?

I learnt a bit from the last few days. Clearly fly is no longer concerned about the photos WHE has. Word is MC are not going to axe schultz as it would make GW look bad for looking at travel flyers the initial interview with said mossie, not noticing he didn't come up to desk height. Apparently there are some advantages though - easy to hide in the grass blades and achieve a surprise tackle or intercept. Given the security of his position in the side I think I have another JB prediction in the bag.

Peter daicos needs a good flogging, how dare he go into the jungle and not devote every waking minute to being on call to his sons. First maddie fails to join our aflw team and now this. He’s out of control.

Peter daicos needs a good flogging, how dare he go into the jungle and not devote every waking minute to being on call to his sons. First maddie fails to join our aflw team and now this. He’s out of control.

Dad Daicos has finally taken down the boys’ double bunk bed, and insisted that Nick move to the fourth bedroom at the back of the house. He can take his posters of Cripps Pendles with him, and Mum Daicos has promised to leave the hallway light on at night. It’s a proper Big Boys bedroom. It even has a desk!

I’m expecting a marked improvement from the two spoilt brats on Thursday night.

Would not mind if he had the big bat of Viv minus the swagger as he has to earn this right.

i doubt that he could lift it. Keith is almost as old as his namesake and he's probably got arthritis in his fingers too. Of course when he looks in the mirror he sees captain jack sparrow...

A new candidate for this thread is the first-round bust of Fin Macrae who has no AFL-level skills and excels only in the VFL and during the sub-standard pre-season.
He's completely useless, but I don't think we'll see enough of him to bother.

When did IQ quit footy and take up body building?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back