FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

She's going to be back, i can tell already

Yeah, i dont think she really wanted to go anyway she was just sick of his lies and s**t. she just used it to try and get Barry to come clean once she figured it out.

I probably read it wrong but it seemed that episode was setting up Wells becoming RF again, with all the talk of inevitability and all, plus the little moment they had near the end.

Their time line explanations seem wrong but Im not going down that path again after last years finale, it makes ur head hurt.

Hunter Zoloman awesome, no one saw that coming.

I probably read it wrong but it seemed that episode was setting up Wells becoming RF again, with all the talk of inevitability and all, plus the little moment they had near the end.

Their time line explanations seem wrong but Im not going down that path again after last years finale, it makes ur head hurt.

Hunter Zoloman awesome, no one saw that coming.

Yeah it did set up Eobard taking Wells body. It was all about RF. like him learning about when the Flash is from and how he could manipulate him. We wont see any of it happen its the whole time paradox and the origins of the Reverse Flash. in terms of the Reverse Flash's life this takes place years before he killed the real Wells and way before the first season. But now he knows who to become [Wells] to learn who the flash is and then can kill him, But by then he knows he cant kill Barry as a kid because then the Flash never existed and therefore the Reverse Flash never became a thing. Which is why he killed Barry's mother.

EDIT: For Speedsters time is not linear. They can use the speedforce to go back in time. Like Barry how Barry has gone back 1 day a few times to save people. This episode was just the first time Reverse Flash went back in time. The Speedforce is like a tunnel with pictures of "Exits/drop off points" for as long as time has existed. it can go both back in time and forward into the future.

Last edited:
So yeah, looked up Zoloman. Also known as Zoom. Yikes.

Spoilers! *.

Trying to understand all this time travel stuff can get confusing

It's not necessarily complicated but it just seems like they're jamming so much unnecessary filler into episodes that they could be explaining things so much better. I felt this episode changed scenes every 20 seconds fairly abruptly.

Spoilers! ****.

It's not necessarily complicated but it just seems like they're jamming so much unnecessary filler into episodes that they could be explaining things so much better. I felt this episode changed scenes every 20 seconds fairly abruptly.

Yeah, I found the bits with Barry and Patty as well as the Wests kind of disrupted the flow a bit but I can understand that they need to do that to further the plot down the track and develop the characters/relationships etc.

Certainly a better ep this week than last week!

I liked how 'bad ass' Barry beat up on RF KAPOW! :rolleyes:

Although what gets me is how he struggles to beat RF in his home when his mother dies because I always figured RF built the speed boosting device in the wheelchair once he was stuck in Barry's timeline to help himself get the speed force back.

So yeah, looked up Zoloman. Also known as Zoom. Yikes.

Dick move not putting that in spoiler tags mate. I doubt they will go that way since its lazy writing to have zoom hide in public and it makes no sense since Zoom is from E2 and was killing speedsters before the breaches between the 2 universes

Dick move not putting that in spoiler tags mate. I doubt they will go that way since its lazy writing to have zoom hide in public and it makes no sense since Zoom is from E2 and was killing speedsters before the breaches between the 2 universes

Yeah I doubt this incarnation of Hunter Zolomon will be Zoom.

In the comics, Hunter Zolomon is another Reverse Flash known as Zoom. They could still use him (Zolomon) as a new Reverse Flash but without using the Zoom name. I doubt they would do that but I feel like Hunter Zolomon will play some sort of role in the TV Show eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain as to why Cisco was the only one being erased from existence the longer RF stayed in their timeline?

I understand he is the one who eventually gives Cisco his powers, and without RF being able to travel back to the future to put his destiny on track (so as he later travels back to kill Barry's mum, blow up the reactor, create Flash etc), it means Cisco wouldn't be able to obtain his powers.

But by that thinking, why isn't Barry being erased also, given RF as Wells gave him his powers? Or is it because Barry would have gained his powers later on anyway via conventional means in the comics?

Yeah I doubt this incarnation of Hunter Zolomon will be Zoom.

In the comics, Hunter Zolomon is another Reverse Flash known as Zoom. They could still use him (Zolomon) as a new Reverse Flash but without using the Zoom name. I doubt they would do that but I feel like Hunter Zolomon will play some sort of role in the TV Show eventually.

Yeah they could use him in the show, but i think they will use him as a cliffhanger, like he gets killed and everyone thinks it was Jay but turned out to be Zoloman. I dont think they would use him as a speedster much like how they are using Jessie Quick as DickWells daughter and not a speedster.
They are using the New52 Wally right now and making him just as unlikable as in the comics, But right now in the comics Zoom is Eobard Thawne. and Reverse Flash was Wally's father or someone related to Iris.

Can anyone explain as to why Cisco was the only one being erased from existence the longer RF stayed in their timeline?

I understand he is the one who eventually gives Cisco his powers, and without RF being able to travel back to the future to put his destiny on track (so as he later travels back to kill Barry's mum, blow up the reactor, create Flash etc), it means Cisco wouldn't be able to obtain his powers.

But by that thinking, why isn't Barry being erased also, given RF as Wells gave him his powers? Or is it because Barry would have gained his powers later on anyway via conventional means in the comics?

It didnt make much sense. since if it was because of him being a Meta then everyone with powers should of been effected including Barry because Reverse Flash is the catalyst that caused all the metahumans. unless it was something to do with him being able to see the past and future.

Shes starting to remind me a bit of Laurel from Arrow, and thats not a good thing

Ah the classic CW Gossip Girl crossover character. Gotta make the show appeal to young females who could give two hoots about comic book stories.

Jay Garrick has certainly been M.I.A a lot. This season's pacing has left a lot to be desired.

Regarding the portals between Earth 1 and Earth 2, to travel through do you need the speed force?

Shes starting to remind me a bit of Laurel from Arrow, and thats not a good thing

That's why I'm disappointed- she is more insufferable than Laurel. At least Laurel has some kind of purpose on Arrow now whereas Iris adds nothing to the show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back