FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

good episode to end the year with, i dont think we are done with the who is RF storyline yet, and still doubt it is Dr Wells. It seems like they are doing that to put more off the trail of who it is.

Yeah he only is in possession of the yellow suit, the stolen power crystals or whatever the * they are and puts on the voice.

If you know spoilers, keep it out of the thread.

Pretty interested to see who it was in the yellow suit - not entirely convinced it was Wells (unless he manipulated time somehow, how else could he beat himself up?) and reckon that last teaser scene was to throw us off a bit.

Firestorm looked cool too, hope we get to see his second character/personality later in the season. Robbie really does look like Stephen Amell.

Didn't Cisco also say there might have been 2 different Flashes the night Barry's mum died? If Wells was potentially one, I wonder who the other could be? Eddie perhaps?

Good ep to leave us on for the mid season break!

not knowing the comics is starting to do my head in a bit

Wells and yellow suit was awesome, iris arc and the way everything is presented is just horrific to watch, it really feels like they are aiming that at 10 year old kids

reckon yellow suit is eddie, absolutely nothing to back that up with

not knowing the comics is starting to do my head in a bit

Wells and yellow suit was awesome, iris arc and the way everything is presented is just horrific to watch, it really feels like they are aiming that at 10 year old kids

reckon yellow suit is eddie, absolutely nothing to back that up with

I zone out when she's on screen

i get that they are in a bit of a jam with the whole storyline, its kinda gonna suck no matter what, an actress switch would be worth the gamble

Pretty interested to see who it was in the yellow suit - not entirely convinced it was Wells (unless he manipulated time somehow, how else could he beat himself up?) and reckon that last teaser scene was to throw us off a bit.

Firestorm looked cool too, hope we get to see his second character/personality later in the season. Robbie really does look like Stephen Amell.

Didn't Cisco also say there might have been 2 different Flashes the night Barry's mum died? If Wells was potentially one, I wonder who the other could be? Eddie perhaps?

Good ep to leave us on for the mid season break!
In the comics Hunter Zolomon had glowing red eyes but who that could be in the story arc, I have no idea, there's so many speedsters in the comics.
My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the publicbelieves, I am the fastest man alive. I am Zoom. But I am not a Rogue. Far from it. I have taken the name and colors from Eobard Thawne -- the time traveler know as Professor Zoom -- in order to terrorize my friend. Wally West. TheFlash. I suffered through tragedy. I lost my family to it. I understand the depths it will drag one down to. And only bysurviving it does one become stronger. I will recreate myself to help my friend and in turn -- the world. I will doanything to make the Flash a better hero.
-- Hunter Zolomon src

Also when you consider the first appearance of Professor Zoom all those decades ago, he got his speed by wearing the suit (kind of like Ralph in greatest American hero) and maybe that's what Dr Wells was doing to the suit at the end.

As long as they keep the Iris stuff in just one scene, and not let it seep into others, I'm fine with that.

I just fast forward through it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was I the only one who felt like I was watching Prison Break at times? :D

If I'm not mistaken, that's now 4 of the original Fox 8 who escaped prison and have appeared on either Arrow or Flash - the police need to up their game, these escaped fugitives have been on the run for some time now and have now become super villains! :drunk:

Good ep, enjoyed it - Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell have a great presence on screen and love the chemistry they had. I thought they maybe overdid their comic book bad guy personas but on a show like Flash (where the tone is lighter than say Arrow), I think it works well. They seem to be setting up the rogues quite nicely too judging by the ending.

I think I read somewhere Grant Gustin (guy who plays Barry Allen) teased recently that there is going to be a big twist by the end of the season. Wonder what that could be?

I think I read somewhere Grant Gustin (guy who plays Barry Allen) teased recently that there is going to be a big twist by the end of the season. Wonder what that could be?
Whilst Wells is definitely Reverse Flash, one of the producers hinted that it was a different Reverse Flash who killed Barry's mother. In addition, the actor who plays Eddie has indicated that there is going to be big character development for him in the back half of the season.

The most convincing theory I have seen is that the red-eyed Reverse Flash is a version of Eddie from the future, and he will be revealed as such later in the season.

Which Reverse Flash that makes Wells, I am not sure. Maybe one from one of the other universes in the Crisis? I haven't read enough of the lore.

Whilst Wells is definitely Reverse Flash, one of the producers hinted that it was a different Reverse Flash who killed Barry's mother. In addition, the actor who plays Eddie has indicated that there is going to be big character development for him in the back half of the season.

The most convincing theory I have seen is that the red-eyed Reverse Flash is a version of Eddie from the future, and he will be revealed as such later in the season.

Which Reverse Flash that makes Wells, I am not sure. Maybe one from one of the other universes in the Crisis? I haven't read enough of the lore.

That would be pretty insane!

I think some speculated (before Well's character confirmed it) that Eddie could be the Reverse Flash? From what I think we've seen, he hasn't shown any signs/hints on the show he 'could' be another Reverse Flash but maybe that is yet to come?

I haven't read enough of the comics myself but is it possible for both a 'present day' and 'future' version of the same character to exist at the same time?

I'm personally hoping to see more of Grodd in the second part of the season but maybe they'll save that for another season.

That would be pretty insane!

I think some speculated (before Well's character confirmed it) that Eddie could be the Reverse Flash? From what I think we've seen, he hasn't shown any signs/hints on the show he 'could' be another Reverse Flash but maybe that is yet to come?

I haven't read enough of the comics myself but is it possible for both a 'present day' and 'future' version of the same character to exist at the same time?

I'm personally hoping to see more of Grodd in the second part of the season but maybe they'll save that for another season.

1. It looked like there could be 2 different RF in ep9, there was the one who tried to make Barry better on the Football field, and there was the 2nd who tried to kill Barry, There looked to have different amounts of bulk
DvOEhTK.png

2. Yeah there can be 2 of the same character as the same time. in a Futures end tie in of Flash late last year Barry came back to kill Reverse flash to prevent a car crash killing Iris and crippling Wally West, and there have been more but i think that was the most recent one.

But in the show Barry is yet to discover the full potential of the speed force other than when he used the Sonic Pound that one time. and it seems Wells is trying to get Barry to understand/ the speed force and use it

Loved the Space Ghost comic in the nerd kit. and Golden Glider wow didnt expect that yet, well Mirror Master must be coming soon. i felt they did the fighting between Snart and Mick well but at times it seemed like they were trying to make Mick too simple and not have him listen to the plan, but that could come later on. At least they have Jason Rusch right as a young black scientist, i wonder if he will be apart of the Firestorm Matrix

Also i hope the twist at then end of the season is not the death of ....... a person close to Barry.

Love the Joe and Barry scenes. Can see lots of clashes with Wells.

Bad guys were cheesy and did t need all that Iris moving out crap.
Didn't need any Iris really.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Iris now that the city basically knows the Flash is real. Hopefully they have more than just being the object of envy between Barry and Eddie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back