FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

because he plays for the team that the co host is president of. probably in his contract, same reason travis cloke used to be on quite a bit even though english is his 2nd language ( i assume )
Hey,this is the guy who told us about "smokes and mirrors behind the shelter shed"

Hughesy bringing out the A grade material. That taxi driver bit is literally about 10 years old.

you are the reason hughes has depression. give him a break.
I know you say that with humour. There is a saying from a stage performer "I work for your applause". And clearly they are open to criticism.

I don't mind him as a person, I remember seeing him drinking something I think was a Solo around a bunch of beer drinkers and he expressed his thinking on being a non drinker and showed a completely different side. If he has depression which I was unaware of he should not put himself in the areas which cause the feelings that produce it. I am sad to hear he has depression but believe that all art forms open themselves to criticism.

Last edited:
Hughesy bringing out the A grade material. That taxi driver bit is literally about 10 years old.
Yeah even I've heard that bit and I'm not exactly a Hughes material stalker. The routine he did tonight though made alot more sense than his footy based routine in the first episode... cause that seemed just rushed and rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo the shane in old man make up is exactly the same bit as last week but with 2 carlton players. How lazy can you get. If you have a sooz like fascination for farting you will no doubt love it but cmon, change it up.

Soooo the shane in old man make up is exactly the same bit as last week but with 2 carlton players. How lazy can you get. If you have a sooz like fascination for farting you will no doubt love it but cmon, change it up.

i was gonna comment on that last night. i assume these skits are done weekly and not in a block. if so, surely players know its a set up (unless TFS directors told them to pretend not to know)

i was gonna comment on that last night. i assume these skits are done weekly and not in a block. if so, surely players know its a set up (unless TFS directors told them to pretend not to know)

What do you mean? All of the skits were filmed a fair while ago.

I didn't see last night... if it was the exact same set up that's disappointing ..
but they would have pumped out all of them over a short space in time so that probably makes sense.

Also heard Bernie Vince on MMM during the week and he reckoned he genuinely thought he'd killed the bloke at the end and got the shakes even thinking about it!!

that's a good question and comment

Haha. Well I assume they were anyway. Before any of them premiered, we saw previews of them all.

Also heard Bernie Vince on MMM during the week and he reckoned he genuinely thought he'd killed the bloke at the end and got the shakes even thinking about it!!
You can hear him softly say "Should I call an ambulance?" just before Garry Lyon storms in. Poor Bernie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back