Mod. Notice The GD feedback thread - tell us what you think.

How is GD going?

• Love it. Don't you go changing

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Hate it. Hate it. Bastards.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It could be better. Read my postings and/or anti MSM diatribe

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of a BigFooty wide initiative, we are seeking feedback from you all about the General Discussion Board. What works, what doesn't, how we moderators are doing and what we can do to make it better.

Vote in the poll, but take some time to give us your thoughts. This thread will remain open for seven days and we will respond seven days after it's closure. The only moderator intervention will be to remove offensive material.

Have at it.

Mostly good. A few regular suspects attempt to turn threads into anti MSM diatribes that belong on the SRP board. Other than that the only annoying thing is the hypocrisy of being told to keep threads family friendly, whilst plastered in the middle or top of the screen are ad's to hook up with cougars or some other demographic for action.

I feel strange. I actually agree with one of your posts.

Beware of the good side, love peace and acceptance, the good side of the force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you when relating. If once you start down the good path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

:rolleyes:

I wonder how the equivalent thread on the Conspiracies board is going? Anyone who says anything slightly critical will get a life ban!

Not so much a GD thing more a site wide thing - but having swear words changed to an alternate word is stupid and childish IMO. Just leave it as stars and that's that.

Also, as little graham touched on, some stuff that is deemed inappropriate is kinda dumb, most of us are at least over 21, we aren't kids browsing stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that Bf is discriminating against adults with the content it deems inappropriate. I would like BF to follow other mediums and allowing adult content after 9 pm each night.
If there's one thing the web needs, it's more adult content. o_O

What happens on a forum with your idea? You can post pr0n/AC after 9pm, and a mod comes on at 6am to "clean up". Hardly.

I like it as is. Adult content wouldn't add to the forum at all.

Overall, GD is pretty good. Bigfooty really is one of the better forums I've found. Others are full of tools.

The only suggestion maybe to have a "general discussion" thread, where you can just go in and have a chat about absolute anything -even soccer or footy :eek:-, some ppl get annoyed in the dont understand/shits me/ pleases me threads when we go off topic a bit and have our own conversations.. :oops:

The only suggestion maybe to have a "general discussion" thread, where you can just go in and have a chat about absolute anything -even soccer or footy :eek:-, some ppl get annoyed in the dont understand/shits me/ pleases me threads when we go off topic a bit and have our own conversations.. :oops:
Off topic thread.

We have one on the soccer board where we talk about anything from music, to footy, to movies. Anything.

No manlets allowed.

6footandovercrew only allowed to post.

I just scrape in #winning
1297526017213.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back