Opinion The Great Captain Cotch

Remove this Banner Ad

I still remember Chimp in that Bulldog game in Ethihad. A most complete performance you would not see for any player. He was in everything and doing everything. I watched his game in Awe. IMO that's the ceiling this guy has, and if he can stay injury free, he will reach it.

I still remember Chimp in that Bulldog game in Ethihad. A most complete performance you would not see for any player. He was in everything and doing everything. I watched his game in Awe. IMO that's the ceiling this guy has, and if he can stay injury free, he will reach it.

"hes the type of player every coach would love to have, and the type of guy every mother would love their daughter to marry"

referred to as cockchin on the bay
lol

I think being captain has made him become a more defensive player, really wants to set the example and set the standards with that stuff. Add onto that a couple of injuries and I think that's why he hasn't reached the heights we saw in 2012. Hopefully fully fit and with midfield depth increasing again we should see him be able to be a bit more offensive and be the player we know he can be

360645-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

This picture from Whitten Oval today, shows us everything we need to know about the great man.

Adding to his footy and leadership skills, he shows great parenting skills in firstly introducing his child to The Tigers, then valuable life lessons are given by taking the kid to the Western Suburbs, thus building character.

And being a great husband/father, in taking over breast feeding duties from the wife, shows what a caring guy he is....:p

This picture from Whitten Oval today, shows us everything we need to know about the great man.

Adding to his footy and leadership skills, he shows great parenting skills in firstly introducing his child to The Tigers, then valuable life lessons are given by taking the kid to the Western Suburbs, thus building character.

And being a great husband/father, in taking over breast feeding duties from the wife, shows what a caring guy he is....:p

I just visions of this

It does look like bubs is latched on to his nipple.:eek: Is there anything he can't do? I love that episode of family guy.:thumbsu: Nearly as good as the bullfrog one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back