The Hangar Meat Head Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

80kgs is my target, expecting to hit it in about 10 weeks, so just over 2 months. The work I'll be doing over summer is pretty physical and it's from 9-5, so plenty of energy and fat should be burned there.

Wow, fair enough. I reckon if I could have one drink for the rest of my life other than water, based on taste, it'd be milk.

Actually, I do drink milk in tea and if I am out somewhere during the day I will get a Big M or the like. I can easily put away 600ml of milk. The full cream stuff is the best.

11 days in, feeling pretty good, amazing how good it feels to not be drinking soft drink or eating biscuits or sugary things. Parents have obviously realised I'm on a diet or sorts, and get annoyed when I start looking at the packaging and the say "it doesn't have any fat" and "I think you're going overboard".

makes me mad.

That'll happen.

oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525.jpg

11 days in, feeling pretty good, amazing how good it feels to not be drinking soft drink or eating biscuits or sugary things. Parents have obviously realised I'm on a diet or sorts, and get annoyed when I start looking at the packaging and the say "it doesn't have any fat" and "I think you're going overboard".

makes me mad.

Leave some empty vials and syringes around to really freak them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the progress, GW? Become a pin cushion yet?

How many days back, RIG?

Pin cushion?

I've had some soreness in my forearms the last few weeks so I've switched my program around. At the moment I'm doing..

BB Glute bridges.. up to 80kg (can't believe how easy it is to move serious weight)
BB rows
deadlifts
goblet squats + single leg squats
and core stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back