Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's gone downhill quite a bit but the first 3 - 4 seasons are pretty good, I mean it's still watchable currently but the standard has dropped a lot imo.
I dunno, the recent Rafi and Dirty Randy origin story was one of the best episodes of the series.

I dunno, the recent Rafi and Dirty Randy origin story was one of the best episodes of the series.
That was def really good and they're capable of making really good eps occasionally which is why I still keep it in the rotation but yesterdays ep would be one of the worst they've done.

That was def really good and they're capable of making really good eps occasionally which is why I still keep it in the rotation but yesterdays ep would be one of the worst they've done.
It was a little slow, but I really like Zach Woods in The Office and Silicon Valley.

Sons of anarchy sue is stinking up the joint on the way out, what a train wreck.
I can't believe anyone ever took that trash seriously.

Anyone I have ever met who likes that show have pupils that are constantly dilated.

It's def trash t.v but it's been entertaining enough over the journey to watch. S2 was actually really good. At this point with it finishing soon I can't really quit it no matter how bad it gets.
hahaha point of no return.

I did that with big love.

I got the first season of Quantam Leap last week just to see if it was still watchable. Have only watched the first few episodes but I was quite surprised.
What is that show about. BTW, good advice on 'The League' whoever dished that out.

Edit it was Loonerty

What is that show about.

Doctor Sam Beckett led a group of top scientists into the desert to research his theory that a man could time travel within his own lifetime. Unfortunately, in order to save his funding, he was forced to enter the accelerator prematurely and vanished. He then found himself in someone else's body with partial amnesia. His only contact from home is Al, a holographic image only he can see and hear. Setting right things which once went wrong, Sam leaps from life to life, hoping each time that this is the final leap home.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096684/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff right?
Yes, The perfect tonic for a s**t day at the office.

Its just funny, perfect for when I can't take anything too heavy. Rafi is the funniest campaigner ever!!!!!

Have IQ'd Penny Dreadful but haven't started watching yet.. I'm dubious. You?

Don't really know too much about it, but think I'll give it a go. Has some half decent actors.

Last series I tried was American Horror Story, so looking for something new. Got about two thirds through the first season and it got a bit silly I thought, although the acting was good. The ghosts in that show became less menacing as they became more numerous, and it turned into more of a comedy.

The sum of my contribution to TV discussion is to state I came home last night to find the other half watching Supersize v Superskinny.

And holy s**t their diets were both fearful, but what rubbish television. However, she has control of the remote and all that...

The sum of my contribution to TV discussion is to state I came home last night to find the other half watching Supersize v Superskinny.

And holy s**t their diets were both fearful, but what rubbish television. However, she has control of the remote and all that...
My house was golf, cricket and Sons of Anarchy.
I had no say

Don't really know too much about it, but think I'll give it a go. Has some half decent actors.

Last series I tried was American Horror Story, so looking for something new. Got about two thirds through the first season and it got a bit silly I thought, although the acting was good. The ghosts in that show became less menacing as they became more numerous, and it turned into more of a comedy.

Watched the first season of AHS. Agree with your assessment. I think Lange might have won an Emmy for it. Didn't watch the second season as the concept of having all the same actors playing different roles in a new story sounded dumb.

Sad to say I have seen far too many episodes of Supersize v Superskinny thanks to wifey. Also Embarrassing Bodies. That male beefcake doctor with his ridiculous shirts!

Watched the first season of AHS. Agree with your assessment. I think Lange might have won an Emmy for it. Didn't watch the second season as the concept of having all the same actors playing different roles in a new story sounded dumb.

Sad to say I have seen far too many episodes of Supersize v Superskinny thanks to wifey. Also Embarrassing Bodies. That male beefcake doctor with his ridiculous shirts!
Ditto. Dr Christian with those loud shirts and that funny half crooked smile.

Don't mind Dr Pixie though. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back